Arsenal

lookwhoiam

Inactive User
Reaction score
So what did we all think of the way the team played today?

i am very impressed with Sagna at RB, looks a great addition.
really looking forward to the upcoming season, defo gona have a bet on van persie to be top scorer and arsenal to win the league.

They played well but it is hard to say in friendlies. I though Hleb has played well in all the friendlies. RVP skill for his goal was great.

my honest opinion, you guys can forget the first 3 thats already settled, wont be suprised if somone pips the gunners to 4th!

my honest opinion, you guys can forget the first 3 thats already settled, wont be suprised if somone pips the gunners to 4th!

Talksport was debating that earlier, but I would never rule them out. They had great record against the top 3 last year in head to heads. If you can beat the top 3, then you can beat the rest.

it was just a small cup i dont want the team to get over confident but it did go very well we was easily the best team but we was also at home and had 60000 behind us aswell ;)

sagna looked very comfortable (i knew he would be alright he was voted the best player for auxerre last season and a right back getting for an team is a good sign as them and left backs are not normally voted)

but what amazed me is how good Eboue was on the right flank he can take on players skip past them has skill (which i did not know) and has a huge huge work rate!!!, made a good inter side chase shadows!!!

also hleb in a center field role was running the show to some extent makes you wonder where he is best played

and van persy's goal was out of this world it would of won this years goal of the season like his mid air volley last season... he is very special we need to keep him injury free and we will contend the tittle i am sure!

also our young elglish left flanker gibbs looks destined for something special i was so impressed with this 17 year olds time on the ball and passing accuracy.

all in all it was a fantastic performance today i was more than happy to watch them dig deep and come back to win a tuff game against the italian champions and they played as a team for the 90 minutes.

they need to keep there feet on the ground they all have experiance now fabregas has 100 games in the prem and is 20... they shown today they have the winning mentality lets just hope them dark days in the cold against lower teams they can dig deep as we will beat the top teams no probs lmao

very impressed indeed!!!!

I would settle for the Gooners being 2nd behind Us, with Newcastle 3rd and Sunderland 4th.
Chelsea and Liverpool relagated.

sorry .............. i was dreaming for a mo...........

Agree with you Mickie D about Sagna he already looks an Arsenal player. It was a good performance and Van Persie was terrific i though.

I really believe that Arsenal will be a force come this premier league season, those who are righting them off must be stupid. Also if i remember rightly some of you other key players were absent such

1. Walcott
2. Adebayor
3. Eduaro Da Silva
4. Gilberto
5. Rosicky

So all i can say is could look i hope you finish above Loserpool and those Russians.

Also that lad Gibbs looks a real good prospect does anyone have any more info on him?

yeah i was going to add most of our players was missing aswell lol but thought i wrote enough lmao

im worried about eduardo not getting a work permit we will find out on thursday but i watched him in 2 games pre season and he was fantastic running defenders a mock for fun.... and it will be very unfair he has played all games last season for the croations ????

hopefully we also offload reyes soon its dragging on to much, a winger and a top defender and i think we will be complete and ready for the season ;), talk is anelka will be coming back and wenger said he has not made a bid for him yet which tells me it might be on the cards (i have mixed feelings about that!)

im looking forward to the season alot, we will be 4th as a very minimum with the talent i have been watching.

Back