Arsenal V Liverpool game

5 minute was about right mickie, remember that there was 6 goals in the second half before the board went up, plus substitutions.
I think the guidelines is something like 30 secs a goal (might even be a minute) and 30 secs for each sub (pretty sure thats right) .
Dont think your right about your keeper not having to do much, he made some pretty good saves first and second half and looked pretty solid, cant really blame him for any of the goals.

It was a great game for the neutral, I would guess both sets of fans quite gutted (i am) .
On the plus side for us though, what a game benayoun had, he was absolutely outstanding, he has really impressed me this season and stepped into Gerrards position for this game like a man possessed.

benayoun has imo been our best player since the start of the new year. He just keeps going- hope we keep him for next year as he has been linked with moves away a few times

Your right theseeker, I just thought they was pretty much easy pickings for any keeper... ask yourself this had he let in any from the first half would you think he made a mistake ?

I am not taking nothing away from liverpool you bossed 80% of the game and we had 4 shots and 4 goals... that is not a normal stat for arsenal we normally have 17 shots and score 2 lol.

I think liverpool tired at the end and pure charactor plus will power kept them going and getting that late goal.

He put up 5 minutes before the late goals lol... I never knew where they came from!

If the first half was 1 minute what was so different in the second ?

Anyway he fooked up again today lol... never a penalty, they have to put him down a league he makes wrongen decissions (adebayor sent off against liverpool at the emerirates!!!)

Mickie

Back