Arsenal v Genclerbirligi

nochance61

Inactive User
Reaction score
Fox Tv Turkey Turksat 42 east 11.779V 6250 5/6

now showing Arsenal v Genclerbirligi friendly if anyones interested

yeah i cant be botehred to go up there and move the dish lol

is it not on another sat - i.e hotbird or astra lol (got a monoblock running, checked art sports and nothing :()

cheers anyway

nice one craig

theo looked promising scoring a cracker and rvp also scored two very nice goals ;), looks like theo will play on the right before hleb if he carry's on like that

eduardo came on and had some very nice touches roasting 2 defenders for dead and putting a great cross in but he will learn we dont header the ball lol, for a first start he looked like he has been an arsenal player for years - looks like very well done wenger maybe

3-0 against a weaker side i expected to win but the team looked very good from the second half i saw created alot of chances and managed to finsih two with rvp and theo on the ball...

adebayer also looked great he made both the goals.

wenger has to think about armand traore playing further upfield on the right he is lighting quick and can take on players for fun... and he is a cracking defender lol

cesc looked rusty but only played 15 minutes.

cant wait to see our next game now ;)

next game we got salzburg on wednesday 7 pm, you should be able to get it easier its on setanta sport 1.

not a bad match tonight, glad v persie got a couple boost his confidence, we need a striker.

awwwwww crap i thought this was on at 20:00 just come in from garden grrrrrrrr

ill just have to appriciate your report mickie, does anybody have times of the rest of the pre season games ? i want to see the milan game.....

Adebayor looks as if he could play all day and still not score, to fair to him he did set one up for Van Persie. Eduardo looked have some neat touches

He misses so much open goals that people i know called him adebay-shit-or

good player tho

drogba was the same his first season could not score for money lmao

stewards are out but he holds the ball up well and causes defenders alot of problems if he can get the shooting on song then he will as said be a very good striker... only time will tell

Regards
Mickie D

Even though I support Liverpool, I expect Theo to be young player of the year next season, he has so much potential, he is like Owen and Henry rolled into one.

Back