ArnEt Kryptview or eurovox ?

rfhead

Inactive User
Reaction score
was going to get one this week and wanted to ask guys on here which one you all think is best ?

ArnEt Kryptview or the eurovox 2008 ?

all comments helpful :proud::proud:
thanks

Personally I'd probably go for the Kryptview as it seems to have better support from the manufacturers. They seem to be making a considerable effort to add new features to the firmware.

In the end though, it will likely come down to your personal preference as functionally, there's really little difference between the two. They both put pictures on your screen and sound in your speakers !

TMC m8, no contest. arnet kryptview, very sleek on screen setup. gr8 picture and idiot proof!!!:Biggrin2:

Eurovox without a doubt has the best best menu's but for continuous support I would go for the Arnet Krypview.

Have both boxes. Eurovox has been excellent value and not been down for a couple of years. Personally though I prefer the arnet box with the channel mapping and autoscan facility means you never have to rescan.

Buy from TMC the guy is top notch for customer service.

ArNET Kryptview

Arnet Kryptview is an excellent box. Channel mapping is great feature with all channels on the same number as the standard VM boxes. New firmware with improvements released quite regularly. I think they have a good group of people behind this box.

thanks guys
think i will get a ArNET Kryptview

thanks for the replys

Back