ArnEt Kryptview - Any Sign of New Firmware?

Wheelo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask the question? Any forecast as to when the next Firmware Flash will arrive?

Thanks.

Yes its due in the next 2 weeks. There should be a lot of work done on it next week and then testing it.

tmc

Man interesting stuff looking forward to it ;)

Ive noticed im not getting as many adult channels as I was with the eurovox though...Tis a shame I cant say Full and just scan like eurovox but still testing and playing around with it but so far still the best box out there the image quality is 2nd to none!

Yes its due in the next 2 weeks. There should be a lot of work done on it next week and then testing it.
tmc

That's pretty good going,as the last release was only a month ago..

tmc

Hi, any more news on the update please?

Just installed my prolific usb to serial adaptor.... under Vista ! lucky did a search online and it updated the driver cos the manufacturer doesnt support vista !

Anyhow update was a easy from following the excellent tutorial and software in the downloads section.

Gonna see if this gives me subtitles on ZeeTV and other odd channels, if its still not there may have to bite the bullet and go back to Eurovox :FRIGHT:

Still cant figure out why subtitles works 100% on BBC/UK channels but on foreign/indian channels the subtitles wont come thru, but on the Eurovox it does fine.....

Quick question, you've got subtitles working on your Kryptview with the new firmware?

Quick question, you've got subtitles working on your Kryptview with the new firmware?

No it sadly didnt work was hoping the latest firmware would fix my subtitles issue...
Again it works fine on UK channels am able to get select SubT button and select English and up it pops, but if I select English subs on ZeeTV or others it dont work, however on my subscribed old pace digital box it comes up straight away, even my Eurovox 2006 box the subtitles displayed perfectly.

Without them cant understand half the Tv series/films, will have to do some thinking....
Cos its picture quality is excellent but if it means I cant understand what there saying lol

Back