ARGH parking fines

i got a ticket today from the cp parking company , they are conning bas74rds

Last time i got a parking ticket i was 20 mins late back

Same here m8 earlier this year,15-20 mins late back to my cos i got chatting to someone,i thought fook it i'll be ok for 20 mins but no the feckers stung me....its not like i didnt pay at all : tosser :

did you read about the women who didnt pay her fines ive got the article somewhere all her friends said dont pay them youll be fine she now owes the local council who have taken her to court £26.000 she has been ordered to pay it too

I heard a guy on the radio the other day, who is a transport manager, and he was saying that whenever any of his drivers get a ticket he contacts the local council, and quotes some old bye law from the 1700s that states "only a member of the court can issue a fine" therefore any fine issued by the council is illegal. He says that the fine has always been dropped ?
Must be worth looking into.

I just paid a fine I had a little while ago... :( such a con money making little idiots...

We went to London for 2 days, we where going clubbing and I paid £8 for 2 hours in the parking spot opposite the hotel, its supposed to be free from 6PM I think till 8AM I paid at 4PM... All was ok, then went out at about 8PM to get something to eat before going clubbing, got back about 9PM to find in the little square on the road they allocated to pay and display there was a big van parked there, there was noooo other parking anywhere else all just permit holders only and the nearest car park a couple of blocks down was closed at 8 :( So I reversed the car back as far as I could towards the van I was just a little out of the box but I had no choice I thought the van would go by the time I got back, the rest of the road was all empty though but obviously that was just for permit holders only god knows what that means... Im from Birmingham and I dont think we have that here lol... Anyway we got back at 7 AM exhausted the van was still there I put in 4 pounds more into the meter, to cover me from 8:30AM to 9:30AM... I thought I would wake up and run and move the car at 9 and just have a little 2 hour nap... At 9 I woke up ran out worried about the car put in 8 pounds more to cover me from 9:30 till 11:30, went back to sleep got ready by 11 and ran out and saw the warden wandering about and saw the ticket which im sure wasnt there when I went out earlier... i got into a little arguement with him and he said my wheels where out of the bay... The ticket said it was issued at 8:31 but it wasnt even on my car when I came out at 9, they argued and said we have pictures of it being on the car at 8:31... If it was on the car I obviously wouldnt have put in another £8 into the meter...

Anyway the point is I hate traffic wardens, if they made sensible places to park there wouldnt be a problem this whole road had one pay meter with a space for about 3 cars which was taken over by a stupid van... the rest of the road was completely bare during the day and night with parking spaces for permit holders only :( I was only just a little out of the box

I was really so mad at the warden at the time and so exhausted I was going to get my mates who where with me to drag him back to the car and put the ticket back on whilst not wearing his hat then taking a picture of him as the tickets are void if the warden isnt wearing his full uniform whilst issuing the ticket... A mate of mine got away with a ticket by nicking the wardens hat and throwing it on the roof of his shop just as the warden was going to give him a ticket lol, the warden nearly started crying then called the cops they couldnt find the hat so they couldnt do anything lol :)

Last edited:
The water comps are very quick to get the boys round for payment but i haven't even used the years water yet

Back