ARGH parking fines

donsmooth

Member +
Reaction score
Just paid off all 6 parking fines i have accumulated over the past few months. £270!!! I hope there's no traffic wardens in here!

you shouldn't have paid the ****s, tell them to stick your fines up there ass.
:Chainsaw: fecking hate all traffic wardens. There should be a boycott in paying fines. what the feck can they do if we all as a nation stop paying these fines. money making scheme.

Take us all to court and add an extra £15 to the fines, thats what they do/did to me!!! ARGH sorry for shouting!

£270 thats a rough deal.
i had to pay £75 and i was almost suicidal at that
there all a bunch of "Charlie Uniform November tTango's" lol lol

Last year I was parking in Edinburgh, parked the car walked around 100 yards to the nearest meter, bought my ticket and walked back to find a £60 parking ticket stuck to my window.

The ticket was issued at 13.32 hours and my valid ticket was issued at 13.30 hours - looked around and could not see a warden anywhere - wrote to Edinburgh council to appeal the fine and got a reply that the warden gave me 5 minutes to return to my vehicle BEFORE he wrote it - complete ripoff

A good tax free money making scheme right enough, they must make millions a year ripping off unwitting tourists.

They have you over a barrel if I wanted to appeal the ticket I would have to take a day off my work and drive the 60 odd miles to Edinburgh and back - it just was not worth the extra hassle, and they know that most people will look at it exactly as I did and pay up.

Last edited:
im with you fagan, have had some of these twats play around with me but touchwood ive gotten away with it so far. ive got bit more time than you m8 so i contest everything.

cheers

traffic wardens are Scum of the earth just slightly behind paeodophiles and rapists!, complete wa**ers, little Hitlers! Tw*ts with caps!
Every time I go past one on a bike I beep my horn as much as possible and hope he falls of his bike, they usually jump out of their skin.
Sad an I ,but not as sad as those fu**ers doing that for a living!

snap , iv had 3 outside my home and i have appealed against each one and lost, The 1st one I was washing my car and then then phone rang came back after 5 mins (the car was still covered in suds and id had a ticket put on , the 2nd id parked in a hour spot and went over by 10 mins, but the bl**dy warden had parked in the same place for the same amount of time, but id dint take a pic ,

i have 7 of them stuck in one of my cupboards thats this year

its 50 quid a go unless you dont pay then its 100 but as you can guess i am not fooking happy... just make sure you give them ****s a hard time tell them they are ****s aswell, chased one guy up the road about 3 months back i was double parked for 5 mins picking up my dad.

a wee bit off topic, but i had a failure to pay C Charge arrive in my doorstep last year for a car thats been off the road and in my garage (a 1967 cortina 1600e being restored) for the last 3 years, it cost me a days work to appeal, and the fine ended up at £300.
Ive been fighting this all the way, sent pictures off with the car in its state then, sorn documents etc etc, but was still getting no where with TFL,
I wouldnt mind paying the C charge if i ever traveled into london but as i dont its a liberty.
TFL wont issue me with photos of the car take with my number plate.
I ended up using a site which i saw advertised, i put in yet another appeal, this time they quashed the fine, no apology, just a short note saying its been sorted.

Then 4 days later a big red letter saying i now owed £750.
that was a few months back, havent heard anything since.

i got a 50 squid fine for doing an illeagle righ turn in the middle of knowhere? madness

I got a parking fine last week.
Drove round manchester for ages and finally found a space.
Reversed into it with a metre in front and foot a t back.
Got my ticket and displayed it in front window,as I was getting my tools from the boot, I saw this traffic warden have a good look at my car but I never thought anything of it, he walked up and down twice and went away.
Anyway did my call and sure enough he'd done me.
I' d parked in a bay but gone over the markings of another space ever so slightly!
He knew what he was gona do before i'd even left the car,he could of told me before id left!
What a W**ker!

Heard of other people gettin done for not displaying ticket in window and just on dash!
My mate got done for not displaying ticket in window nearest to pavement! (He apealed and got of though)
And I heard of another guy parking so many cm to far away from the kurb!
Oh and don't feed nowadays either!

SCUMBAG'S!

all goes towards the wardens piss up at christmas,its ok lads the publics buying!!

Posted in another thread, but like to share it agian. This (naughty word - insert here) had the audacity to get out of his car and slap tickets on the cars that were parked on doubles along the street - if that was not bad enough, look where he parked himself. Just wish i had video capabilty on my camera at the time. Total p1sstake.. I actually did write and complain, but to no avail, another story of one rule for one and another rule for the other...

doublestandardsb5.jpg

I think we should have a database dedicated to traffic wardens personal car details ;)
ie. When ever someone finds out a traffic wardens car details we post it in a thread for others to use ;)
You know the number plate and make and model and color etc. then if any of us have a car of the same description we can have a set of plates made up and go and park everywhere we can to get a ticket and even make it a competition on how many tickets we can get :Laugh:
Give them f*ckers a taste of their own medicine and when it comes common knowledge that if you are a traffic warden then you will get more tickets than your job is worth so no one will want to do the job!
Clive.

last year while driving my daughter to school i saw a warden park on zigzags outside the school, walk 200 yards down the road and start slapping tickets on cars parked on single yellow lines. he did this nearly every morning untill one morning he parked in his usual spot with a skip in front of him, so i parked abour 2 cm behind him after taking lots of pics. phoned up to complain to his office and wastold "a warden can park anuwhere he likes while issuing tickets" once it was made common knowledge around the school that he was doing this he was blocked in most mornings untill one morning the police were called as hed put a ticket on a car praked on the same zigzags as he was parked on

wank3rs that they are

Posted in another thread, but like to share it agian. This (naughty word - insert here) had the audacity to get out of his car and slap tickets on the cars that were parked on doubles along the street - if that was not bad enough, look where he parked himself. Just wish i had video capabilty on my camera at the time. Total p1sstake.. I actually did write and complain, but to no avail, another story of one rule for one and another rule for the other...

doublestandardsb5.jpg

We have citizens arrest, is there such a thing as a citizens parking ticket. I'd love to be able to uphold the law....

never pay a parking fine. ALWAYS appeal, even take it to court, cos it will never go that far. Parking tickets are illegal. I could post all the apology letters and letters saying that "due to legal technicalities we will not persue this case any further" letters that i have received from Transport for London, Camden council, Tower Hamlets, Adjudicators and so on. But im just one person, they are conning millions of other people out of countless "fines".

On my way back from an Ulster Rugby game there were loads of people who had got tickets. They had 'parked' in bus lanes and on double yellows. When I say parked, more like abandoned their cars in the road, at junctions, in front of peoples driveways and on the pavements.

If you can't find somewhere to park, take the bus :D

Last time i got a parking ticket i was 20 mins late back

Gutted

Looked at the ticket

Wrong reg plate on the ticket

Happy days

Apologies to the driver of ml04 sgz

It was me .... sorry

Back