Votes: 31 64.6%
  • NO - Fat People Sweat a LOT!!!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I'm a nosey bugger, I'm curious to see who's fat and who's not.

I'm about 3 stone overweight ;)

Trying to loose it though as it's killing me slowly (high blood pressure).

Last edited:
im overwieght, im not telling you how much,lol, but i have lost 2 stone.

2 stone!, well done Kam thats a lot. :)

i am about 1 and a half stone overweight, still looking for ways to lose a stone but still being able to enjoy a drink or 6, anyone got any good ideas for me, must be sensible ideas and no pi55 takes.

cut down on crap. only have one drink, one chocolate bar, etc. add it up and you cut out loads of calories.

There's no easy way out mate, you've got to burn it all back off.

It's soooooooo easy to put on and murder to get back off again. :(

Try switching from pints to spirits, if you use a mixer like coke or lemonade then choose a diet version, and join a gym to burn off the extra calories you consume while on the bevvy, that's my theory - doesn't seem as straight forward as i'd like it to be. :)

when you say crap do you mean things like steak and chips.
must have more than 1 drink, as i work long shifts and need to chill out after them.
I dont eat chocolate i hate the stuff.

Your steak is ok as long as u dodge any fat, but the chips are very very very naughty!

lol, imagine me as that diet instructor from Little Britain. :)

Im not overwieght but I'm seriously fooking unhealthy. Haven't exercised in years. I go from the couch to the car to sit at a desk all day and then back to the couch. I sweat like a pig after moping the floor.

I've just given up the fags so I reckon I could expand but I'm going to try and exercise.
Good intentions and all that...... I will probably be back on the fags before you can say boo.

i'm 4 stone over according to boots weighing thing

but i was a body builder in my early 20s and it would have said i was overwaight then.

now i'm just fat though

& i have high blood preesure, to much booze

and my misses cant moan about it coz she's getting fat along with me lol

i am overweight, not by a lot i dont think maybe 1/2 stone.

I was however pushing 20 stone back in summmer 2005, and managed to get down to 13.5 stone in around a year. Now i am around 15.5 would like to get back down to 14.

I go to the gym about three times a week so am maybe only about ½ stone over weight at the moment.

It's more to do with your body fat index rather than your actual weight anyway? Muscle is heavier than fat, so you might be over weight but built like a brick sh*thouse......lol

I'm kicking 40 so feel I have to look after myself now.....lol ;)

Oh all those years of acohol abuse?.........Fecking great......lol

Well done Siross mate, that must have took some effort to loose all that.

Not over weight, should just be 8ft tall that is all :eater: he he.
I am putting weight on though since I gave up smoking, been 6 months now and put on about 7 pounds. I just need to exercise just the Xbox keeps getting in the way : multi :

Im 6.4" tall went upto around the 21 stone mark about 5 year ago. lost it and went down to 12 and a half. put back on about 6 (18 stone) back on the diet now, cant seem to get below 17 stone now. much harder as you get older I think.

Back