Are there R4 (nDS) equivalents for the PSP and are roms available?

wriggler

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, im new to PSPs, i was just wonderin, like the Nintendo DS is it possible to buy something similar as the R4 for the DS to run roms on the PSP aswell as not having to put in passcodes?

Hi, im new to PSPs, i was just wonderin, like the Nintendo DS is it possible to buy something similar as the R4 for the DS to run roms on the PSP aswell as not having to put in passcodes?

Yes, you might want to search before asking. You will need custom firmware, and a memory stick. Check in the main section.

Thanks.

I did search but people seem to talk as if us noobs already know what your on about. If there where some tutorials around id be soon up to speed.

tbh this is the psp newbie section and the titles says 'first time visit or not sure where to start ???, this is the section for you ' so id exect questions like this.
but as janobi says you dont need a cartridge like the NDS. its a custom firmware you put on it and then play your backups from the memorystick

tbh this is the psp newbie section and the titles says 'first time visit or not sure where to start ???, this is the section for you ' so id exect questions like this.
but as janobi says you dont need a cartridge like the NDS. its a custom firmware you put on it and then play your backups from the memorystick

Yeah true enough. lol. Perhaps I was a little harsh. Check out google mate, and lookup custom firmware. That should start you off for now.

Back