Apple TV 3rd Generation Cracked?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, I have a apple 2nd Gen already but wondered if there was any movement on the 3rd gen.

If yes I might buy one, these apples are great with XBMC!!!

Can watch all movies with no hiccups :)

Mick

If it's unlikely to be JB, you will see a dip in sales, dramatically. The ATV2 or 3 without JB is just an overpriced blockbuster store.

I would love to see this thought because the current ATV2 just doesn't cut it for 1080p and most 720p ripped HD movies because of the way the x.264 content is encoded.

no hope for atv3 jailbreak. Might wait even longer to see the jailbreak.

ladies and gentlemen this is how i found your great site rhe apple information now i am a new member because of your info on apple products so for what i have been reading its around the corner for jaailbreak apple 3 and if anyone who doesnt know which on most cases the apple 2 you can search on the internet you can still purchase it jail broken i know cause some of my friends have it and there happy but remember its 720p not 1080p like apple 3 so hang in there people it will be out sooner then you think,,,thanl you so please if you lnow before me post it i thank you keep us informed grazie,,, palermo...

ladies and gentlemen this is how i found your great site rhe apple information now i am a new member because of your info on apple products so for what i have been reading its around the corner for jaailbreak apple 3 and if anyone who doesnt know which on most cases the apple 2 you can search on the internet you can still purchase it jail broken i know cause some of my friends have it and there happy but remember its 720p not 1080p like apple 3 so hang in there people it will be out sooner then you think,,,thanl you so please if you lnow before me post it i thank you keep us informed grazie,,, palermo...

Hope your not just saying that, I will be pretty pissed if it aint around the corner...

Hi all i have atv 3 and just use movie box on my pad works well

Hope your not just saying that, I will be pretty pissed if it aint around the corner...

I guess this didn't materialize! :)

It is very doubtful a jailbreak will appear, it's not like they don't know how to exploit it, they just don't have anywhere to inject it!

ATV2 is very underpowered, you're better off with a raspberry pi imo

Back