Applanet error

seanicca

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Been trying to download off applanet all day and keep getting error saying cannot parse package or something similar, even when I'm trying to update stuff I've already got. Anyone else having trouble?

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

yeah mate theres a newer apk out now.

here it is!!!

Cheers m8 worked a treat, thought it might be a newer version just wouldn't let me install it

Cheers m8 worked a treat, thought it might be a newer version just wouldn't let me install it

aye it was doing the same to me today so thought id check the site and there was a new apk, working fine here too, looks like there gunna start charging for applanet soon though!

aye it was doing the same to me today so thought id check the site and there was a new apk, working fine here too, looks like there gunna start charging for applanet soon though!

Yea there are looking at a small charge for the server upkeep but given the run weve had and the growing android users im not surprised.
Thanks for the initial info Hol worked a treat
rep added

Yea there are looking at a small charge for the server upkeep but given the run weve had and the growing android users im not surprised.
Thanks for the initial info Hol worked a treat
rep added

get your apps while it lasts lol

if they do this $1 a month thing to maintain servers i'll still use applanet aslong as the server issues get sorted and it never goes down, needs to be a good run server if the members are paying for the service, and to be honest $1 a month, whats thats about 65p, its the price of 1 app!

another will probably come along,installous has been doin well on the iphone for free

another will probably come along,installous has been doin well on the iphone for free
yeah installous is still cracking too, but its alot more hassle then the way applanet runs and downloads the apps, hate having to type the external codes in on installous to download something, not that i really use it at all these days to be honest!

yeah installous is still cracking too, but its alot more hassle then the way applanet runs and downloads the apps, hate having to type the external codes in on installous to download something, not that i really use it at all these days to be honest!
typing codes in is a small price to pay ;)

typing codes in is a small price to pay ;)
it sure is mate, in the same respect that paying 65p a month to download any app you want instantly is :proud:

i hope they can curb the rubbish apps that get uploaded as well as some of the system apps if they start to charge

Anyone had any success with it recently ? I can't get it to load apps even with the latest .apk

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Anyone had any success with it recently ? I can't get it to load apps even with the latest .apk

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Servers taken down, trying to re-upload on TPB's servers according to twitter

I've had enough of Applanet now, lol, going to go the rout some of the other members have suggested instead!!!!!!!

I've had enough of Applanet now, lol, going to go the rout some of the other members have suggested instead!!!!!!!
aye its getting abit of a joke now i agree, but i'll keep it on my fone as when it works it works great.... whats the route your gunna take then mate!

aye its getting abit of a joke now i agree, but i'll keep it on my fone as when it works it works great.... whats the route your gunna take then mate!

Try what Zad mentioned in this post I think - https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/258675/#post1910648

I've got ES File explorer installed, so I can transfer files I download from the net over to the phone through wi-fi without the hassle of the USB lead... Actually, thinking about it, it will be even easier if I just use the Chrome to Phone extension to shoot .apn's over...

Either way, it won't be much more hassle from using the Applanet GUI, nice as it is!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt realize how much I used it but while it's down it's like having a leg off lol

Back