• openVIX-Apollo-Vd2z.rar
    45.9 MB · Views: 11
  • vusolo2-Apollo.015-20140812_144617.zip
    90.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
casuk is this the original one you put on yours before the poster took it off

downloaded but didnt extract properly ,unless ajt is upping it to site lol

downloaded it again corrupt when unzipping

yes RAR file is corrupt mate.1st one i will remove it...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks ajt that clears every thing up ,just need the original image thanks ajt and cas as that back up will be handy for people with a hdd installed

all good installed original ,everything working spot on

Last edited:
Can't agree with the OP. For me vix is still the best image.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Can't agree with the OP. For me vix is still the best image.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
everyone is entitled to their opinon but it is still annoying that vix apolo images have gone to no sound when starting from standby or a mains power off and the delay in starting a recording from my nas server vix 3.0.808 never did that on my boxes

everyone is entitled to their opinon but it is still annoying that vix apolo images have gone to no sound when starting from standby or a mains power off and the delay in starting a recording from my nas server vix 3.0.808 never did that on my boxes

As has been said multiple times, even if you choose to ignore. That has been a driver issue since day one on the Duo and has never been fixed by Vu, it is a very hard issue to track down because it does not always happen but it's there and will be until the day Vu+ fix it, so to try and blame a image team for a driver issue is not only incredibly ignorant but stupid too.

Well it never happened on any of my boxes as often as it happens with Apollo so you are incredibly ignorant to state that I am incredibly ignorant I have owned three vu boxes and never had this driver problem until Apollo 23 and the amount of boxes you own you should be so lucky to get them sorted

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Back