Apart from Dream Elite whats the best image?

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
having some probs dont know if its server.. image.. or hardware so gonni try flashing (think its server related tho)

i know dreamelite cant connect to servers for cams etc.. anymore so whats the next best image?

Also i dont suppose theres an easy way to flash a new image and still keep all my current settings like cams etc..? I stress looking for easiest image to setup :) should point out its a dm800 clone

Last edited:
nabilosat black-hole seems to be a very popular image. regards mdt

having some probs dont know if its server.. image.. or hardware so gonni try flashing (think its server related tho)

i know dreamelite cant connect to servers for cams etc.. anymore so whats the next best image?

Also i dont suppose theres an easy way to flash a new image and still keep all my current settings like cams etc..? I stress looking for easiest image to setup :) should point out its a dm800 clone

hi m8 try this link SIM 2.0 & SIM 2.01 Images - Dreambox Made in China OEM Forum

Try UNOFFICIAL DREAM ELITE V.133DV3 PHOENIX EDITION from h**p://dm800sim2.com/sim2/przitaly/content/97/20100921/507.html
see if it helps.
Don't know the problem your DM800 clone is giving, but if it keeps rebooting and freezing picture constantley then you may need buy a new tuner and then flash the above image.

Last edited:
Try UNOFFICIAL DREAM ELITE V.133DV3 PHOENIX EDITION from h**p://dm800sim2.com/sim2/przitaly/content/97/20100921/507.html
see if it helps.
Don't know the problem your DM800 clone is giving, but if it keeps rebooting and freezing picture constantley then you may need buy a new tuner and then flash the above image.

Anyone try the Dream Elite Phoenix image ?
I have a new 800Hd and am trying to decide what image to use on it .

I have a dm800 bl72 not sure what sim (not had it long)
Will this image work or is my box to old?

Anyone try the Dream Elite Phoenix image ?
I have a new 800Hd and am trying to decide what image to use on it .

Just downloaded it from the official site, will install it later today and have a play.
I've read a few positive reviews on other sites though..so it's will be probably be fine.

The Phoenix image is pretty good, nice and clean and easy to navigate, the only problem is that the server needs to be filled up with more goodies and plugins, but on the plus side they have all the cams available for download. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

Regards

Liam

The Phoenix image is pretty good, nice and clean and easy to navigate, the only problem is that the server needs to be filled up with more goodies and plugins, but on the plus side they have all the cams available for download. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

Regards

Liam

Agreed, just installed it and had a play...work fine, CAMS installed of the download server, tested mytube player all works fine.
The server definitelty needs populating with more goodies, gopefully this will come with time.
The basics are there to get you up and running though. Menus are clean and fast, SD and HD picture is clean no issues to report.

Would you recommend it over Nabilosat Black Hole or are they similar ?
Agreed, just installed it and had a play...work fine, CAMS installed of the download server, tested mytube player all works fine.
The server definitelty needs populating with more goodies, gopefully this will come with time.
The basics are there to get you up and running though. Menus are clean and fast, SD and HD picture is clean no issues to report.

Would you recommend it over Nabilosat Black Hole or are they similar ?

I havent used Nabilosat Black Hole not really sure what theyre like. I used to use Dream Elite Black Hole Official 1.33.

I thought Dream Elite were just newer version of the Nabilo Black Hole images anyway ? Same team different name...I might be wrong though..

As this is a more recent up to date image I would probably say it's better than Nabilo Black Hole which hasnt been updated since 2009 I think.

I havent used Nabilosat Black Hole not really sure what theyre like. I used to use Dream Elite Black Hole Official 1.33.

I thought Dream Elite were just newer version of the Nabilo Black Hole images anyway ? Same team different name...I might be wrong though..

As this is a more recent up to date image I would probably say it's better than Nabilo Black Hole which hasnt been updated since 2009 I think.

I will give it a go so .
I've tried Gemini 5.1 and Nabilosat BH 12 so far ,both are pretty good .
Nabilosat has more functionality though.
I'm testing them on a fixed dish at 28.2 to road test them before I switch the box over to the motorised dish.

Dream Elite are back now, so hopefully the servers will come back soon.

I am using the DE Phoenix version V3,my box was bl72 now bl70 to suit new kernel.
Very stable has a great epg.I have tried several other original images in meoboot with Peterpan v2.0 and gemini 5.1 being good but the epg is not as easy to set up as Dream elite.
Its now even better with a new plugin (tunisiasat addons manager) to use the tunisia sat forum for all the cams and plugins etc. The new plugin is available on the chinese clone site.

I will definately be stayng with this image a while longer now.

Cheers
Aus

Back