Anyone work for Orange/T-Mobile??

mas123

Inactive User
Reaction score
If I told you that I would have to kill you.
I'm looking to get a new mobile phone contract. Interested in the T-Mobile full monty plan or Orange equivalent, £60 p/m. My mates got it and he's paying £30 p/m as he knew someone who works in T-Mobile.

Any of you guys know how this is done?

t mobile staff get 3 lines or so every 3 months at half price. you just need to know someone that works for them
i have had my staff tarrif for 4 years now and the person that got me it left t mobile 3 years ago
unlike companys like sky the half price is for life

yes think so mate will ask the person i got mine from as soon as a see him online

Not sure if it's Friends & Family you're talking about? T-Mob Employees get 5 a year, used to be 50% discount but now 40% though also includes Orange contracts as well as T-Mob. If the employee leaves the company during your contract the remainder will be honoured at the 40% discount price but new contract will be full price. Can't find up to date T&C's but here's from 2010
HH.

If you go on t-mobile's web site you can get the full monty package for 36.00 per month and that is to anyone. If you knew someone that works there then it would be even cheaper. £61.00 per month for a phone no chance mate.

If you go on t-mobile's web site you can get the full monty package for 36.00 per month and that is to anyone. If you knew someone that works there then it would be even cheaper. £61.00 per month for a phone no chance mate.

Just checked T-Mobile website. I see the plan your talking about but the cheapest one with unlimited internet, texts and mins is £41 p/m.

Sorry I forgot to mention in my original post. The contract my mate is getting is the full monty with unlimited everything and he got the iPhone 4S 64GB with it for just £30 upfront cost and is paying £30 a month.

Back