anyone using lt image on 7025 cable & sat

satpink

Inactive User
Reaction score
as above really changed from gemini to lt image which works very well with cable, i'm about to erect my 1m motorised dish & want to know if i can use both tuners at the same time

ok questions then, when i installed lt image the keys & scce folders i had to replace with some others for cable to work, do i just install the contents of the previously installed folders into my cable scce & keys folder, i have mgcamd & evocamd at the moment will these be ok for satellite thanks steve

Nice choice of box and tuners mate.
You can use both tuners at the same time, i.e record from one and watch another, but you will be limited by emu capability, as the emu can only decode 1 encrypted service at a time.
For example, if you wanted to record discovery on cable, and watch sly sports on satellite at the same time, this would not work.
If you wanted to record discovery on cable, and watch BBC1 on satellite at the same time, this would be ok.
Another annoyance is having to swap emu's, especially if you are sharing cards with other boxes.
I successfully use CCcam 2.04 for cable and sat, this will update TPS automatically as well.
PM me if you need any files or help.

my friend has one of these boxes witht he twin tuner in
i have been trying to set it up for him

he has a motorised dish which he had professionally installed
i have installed the gemini image on with mgcam 1.25 and evocamd 2.24/2.5
it picks up all the satallites

what i would like to know is

what are the main satelites
what cam do i use and can u set it up so it uses a different cam to each sattalite and cable as the 1.24 cam doesnt work as good as the 2.25 can for cable and haveing to switch between the two cams is a pain in the butt.
anyone got a tutoriol for these boxes yet
i have been working with dboxs and cable boxes for ages
never tackled satalitte yet and it is quite overwhelming at first so any pointers would be appreciated

If you are not cardsharing, the latest MGCamd is your best bet. This will auto-update TPS the easiest & there is a sticky on the correct configuration of of .cfg file to do this.
You can also use this version of MGCamd to decode cable, which will negate swapping emu's all the time.
To do this, you will need to update the cable keys manually. Don't worry, you won't have to do this very often, and it's only a couple of clicks on your remote.
Are you using the latest Gemini image?
If so, press the blue button, addons, download (gemini server), cam-plugins, and download cccam info 0.3.
Open cccam info 0.3 by pressing the blue button, then games /plugins. Select key update (sin).
Cable should now decode.
If cable goes down, run the sin update.

Should your man need to share his card with another box, then this same procedure will work with the latest CCcam.

Let me know how you get on, or PM me if you need any files.

heloo which image should i use to watch sat&cable on my dreambox

thanks

Should your man need to share his card with another box, then this same procedure will work with the latest CCcam.
Let me know how you get on, or PM me if you need any files.

Sorry for the delayed post but I only just joined.How do you mean share this card? It's emulated isn't it and thus not a physical card? Why would you need to share an emulated card? Wouldn't you just install the software cam on the other box?

Sorry for all the questions!

Sorry for the delayed post but I only just joined.How do you mean share this card? It's emulated isn't it and thus not a physical card? Why would you need to share an emulated card? Wouldn't you just install the software cam on the other box?
Sorry for all the questions!
A dreambox is also able to share a hardware smartcard over network. Yes it is also able to share softcam emulations too, but yes obviously there is little point in that.

hi all

do i need to connect to internet to update cccam info 0.3 and run the sin updates.which cam will decode cable

thanks

Last edited:
7025 and gemini 3.10 vs satan key updater

hi guys got a slight problem with a dreambox 7025 i am working on
i flash yhe box with drewam up and gemini 3.10
once flashed i put the keys and scce folder (plus cccam 2.0.4 with config mgcam 1.24 with config and satan key updater)
i install the cams and then the updater then i turn the box tro dchp mode
once done a scan the box picks up all sats and cable....
cable works
some satelites work (not all)
once on a sat channel i press key update in the user scripts and the box freezes
once this has happened the box is dead and needs to be reflashed to fix it
is there anything i am doing wrong here
as in between flashes i have got it to decode france 4 and then sometimes it wont show channel
any help anyone maybe a link to a working image and a backup of someones box from near the wolverhampton area for the same imnage?

ALL HELP APPRECIATED

Back