Anyone Keep Reptiles ?

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I acquired a Leopard Gecko a little while ago :) we have lots of furry animals in my house and Ive always fancied a Lizard :)

she is really pretty looking and still quite young so hoping her colours come out even more

just wondered who if anyone had any reptiles and what you have :)

Ill get some piccys up when uploads are fixed :)

I acquired a Leopard Gecko a little while ago :) we have lots of furry animals in my house and Ive always fancied a Lizard :)

she is really pretty looking and still quite young so hoping her colours come out even more

just wondered who if anyone had any reptiles and what you have :)

Ill get some piccys up when uploads are fixed :)

ive got a dragon..... its called the wife lol

:lol: she obviously dont read the forum ;)

i kept iguanas for years , sadly recently got rid of them i had two of them ! started to take over lol

Here are a couple of pictures of my Leopard Gecko (bell albino) :)

topofviv.jpg

dscf4580.jpg

We have a leopard Gecko as well, an impulse buy by the step-daughter haven't been able to get rid since!!!
lol
He's great really, sits on my laptop keyboard most evenings where it's very hot...

what type you got John ?

I also have a Leo, had her about 2 years now just the standard yellow black.. Beautiful colours there Rat!

I know there was a post by Highlander and Zad in here too but I cant see them now
Ive also been told Zad has uploaded some pictures, hopefully Ill see these soon mate :)

lol

We got her some new plants and bits and pieces, put them in today and had a bit of a rearrange :) she decided to come out and have a climb on her new plants :)

Long way down
dscf4721b.jpg

Having a little dip in her water bowl, getting sleepy
dscf4739.jpg

Proper tired now
dscf4744y.jpg

:Hit: hope you enjoy the piccys :)

I've been keeping chameleons for a few years now, I've also kept and bred bearded dragons in the past and had a few snakes. If your looking something thats easy to look after, handle and good with kids etc beardie's are ideal but if you want something more exotic chameleons are the one to go for.

cham110.jpg

img_0110.jpg

p1010810.jpg

p1010710.jpg

red_ba10.jpg

Last edited:
when I first started looking into getting one I was looking at a beardie but then started reading more and looking into things and thought a Gecko suited me more

thanks for the piccys mate there well good :)

My daughter and me have been handling her a lot more this last week :) and Im really glad she is a friendly little Gecko :)
she really is lovely :Hit:

dscf4955.jpg

dscf4934.jpg

dscf4936s.jpg

few more for those that are interested :)

not great detail :( was taken on iPhone
img0369su.jpg

better ones :)
dscf4996p.jpg

dscf5061.jpg

Last edited:
look forward to seeing them zad :) wouldn't mind a crestie at some point myself :) need to get a job first though lol

A few updated pictures of my Leopard Gecko

:) look how fat her tail has got to when I first got her in previous pictures :) healthy Gecko

dscf5807b.jpg

dscf5809k.jpg

dscf5806g.jpg

dscf5808i.jpg

Looking good John. How do you heat the terrarium?

Leopard geckos have heat mats they don't bask like most so no lighting is needed really
They get there heat from under body like laying on rocks etc :)

Sent from my iPhone

Back