Anyone got any idea's

no havn,t got a clue what my net id should be ,why would it change ,could the kids messing with the remote change it,,,,, thanx

sometimes it just changes, usualy the onboard battery is below power, reset the netid and see if it drops it again, no the kids cant alter it.... what area are you??? and i'll have a look around for your netid.

right thanx for all of your help and such fast replies ,i will attempt to make a fun card net id setter using the tut just downloaded and will let you know how i get on ,,,,,,thanx

once you have got it up and running as irratic says your battery has had it, you will have to keep the box switched on or it will revert back to default.

right tried that nothing happened, after a very sharp start up the box just seems to shut down showing channal0 on led ,startup seems to cut off sharply with no signal from the scart unless you go into eng menu and you get a picture on tv .,,,,,thanx

could the battery have gone alltogether,will this affect the box

no the battery is only there to store memory while not powered up once powered up battery is not used

and u need to be in the engineers menu for the netid setter to work

could the battery have gone alltogether,will this affect the box

open the box and put a new battery in very simple just pop it out and put the new one in probably needs changed anyway even if thats not to blame for resetting your net id it would happen soon enough: multi :

well the box just crashes half way through startup ,then just channal 0 no menu ,picture or anything on tv screen ,,,,thanx

well the box just crashes half way through startup ,then just channal 0 no menu ,picture or anything on tv screen ,,,,thanx

not on a 1000 box the battery is soldered in but apart from that still easy to change.

anyways markez ok have you set your net id and fqu ? go into the engineers menu and see

got network setter to work but on 2nd reboot crashed again now shows 41060 net id but on led just channal 400 instead of 0 as before ,,,,,,thanx

do you get a picture on channel 400????is that the right netid for your area??? if you have a picture on 400 you should have others

no picture on channal 400 ,net id ok ,on start up it says your digital tv will start shortly as allways then just crashes as if you have turned the box off, no picture on tv as if you have pulled the scart out but lights are on the box and it displays channal 400 on the led but no signal to the tv set it used to display channal 0 untill i set net id any ideas ,,,,,thanx

Back