anyone got a led simm ?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys

anyone got a led simm to read me the bk from my pace 1000t box...? preferably around bordesly green side, bham....? the database doesnt have it....ta, if so please pm me as i need to sort this box out :banana:

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
just buy one mate, no doubt ur gonna need it again

blanno

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got one from Dalmation you'll find him on All Forums, his gives a number readout you don't have to convert from hex.

Satch

DW Member ++
Reaction score
I got one from Dalmation you'll find him on All Forums, his gives a number readout you don't have to convert from hex.

Hi All,

Yet no conversion needed as it displays the hex Here's a Pic AtmelAce as got one you connect to your PC and read it buy software have a look see what ya think AtmelAce (I've not tried that one) :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

mastichick

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All,

Yet no conversion needed as it displays the hex Here's a Pic AtmelAce as got one you connect to your PC and read it buy software have a look see what ya think AtmelAce (I've not tried that one) :-(

Hi

I`ve used the one by atmelace a few times and its bob on. Correct ird and bk everytime.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
cheers guys.....got a pm from someone local to me, im gonna hopefully go down his house and hell sort me out.....this is the second box ive done for a family freind, i think i might invest in one....the only thing that is stopping me is that ive heard through a freind who has a mate working for mr branson that these boxes will be redundant in about 6-8 months time, idont know how true this....????????

TEST