Anybody used a no win no fee accident company

ellie1998

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I was in a car accident on the 3rd of last month, I got rear ended while stationary and the other driver has accepted full liability.

I got whiplash to my neck which went in 2 days but my ankle is badly sprained and I have not been able to walk since which has stopped me from working.

I was put in touch with a solicititor (mta in manchester) but when I got the paperwork through yesterday they have ignored my deposition and said that I have not missed anytime from work. I phoned them this morning to explain that they have made multiple mistakes and the answer was a very polite tough luck we have already put in the claim, I queried why they have put in a claim without allowing me to check it 1st and why it has been submitted as the 7 day cooling off period has not yet passed and got a nonsense reply.

I have now cancelled as is my right as it's within the 7 day cooling off period but now require another solicitor.

I would prefer to go on a recommendation as I have found the hard way that there are cowboys out there.

I would seek advice from another no win no fee law firm, explain You have not agreed with what mta are trying to do, and see what they advise. Might be worth ringing mta back and say you will contact the law ombudsman if they won't do as you wish, after all you're the client and they should follow your wishes. Sounds like You got advised to use a bad firm, I'm going through a claim at the momment my insurance company put me in touch with and they have been great. You're insurance company should not agree any terms with the 3rd party until you say it's ok.

Back