Any update on Sly card pairing?

cant crack whats not fully implemented as yet

time will also tell if indeed it can or will be done early days yet

card pairing is not new....other suppliers have been using it for the last year. For these systems they have also found no solution. No BslyB are implementing it......is there a bigger card supplier in Europe??? Surely it would be interesting for the em-u teams to try and be one step ahead and maybe use the smaller operators as examples. But as i see it at the moment....it isnt an em-u problem, the cards can still be read in the linux boxes, its an update problem. As i noticed, and have read from many others, Sly have changed the way the emms come to the card. My card would not allow itself to update in oscam, forced me to put the card into the Sly receiver. My suggestion, or logical thinking would be that the em-u developers should be looking at ways of getting around the new update method at least. But maybe i see it all wrong and thy have their reasons for not doing anything at the moment.

its early days I think we shall all have to wait and see the new sat on 28 east sky is testing is for the uk only the beam is that tight Europe will not get the beam its for the uk only

its early days I think we shall all have to wait and see the new sat on 28 east sky is testing is for the uk only the beam is that tight Europe will not get the beam its for the uk only

Do your homework mate, Astra 2E has 3 beams, not just 'UK only'.

Anyone able to say how long it takes for Sly to pair a card with a Tompson after the HDs have been blocked???

not to say they will mate not a given

hit or miss these days

According to my Sky agent in the UK the signal has been sent. Card is in the box nearly 2 hours now and nothing.........

Im pretty sure they've stopped doing it now on the old firmware, usually its instant signal I would give them a ring back

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

never mind do my home work treveton u have a look around to see if im right there have sent another bird up just for uk only same as the 4.8 ie viosat scadnaver please look around

Mines been getting progressively worse, sometimes it just stops completely for a few seconds then comes back. Card directly in receiver, any suggestions ?

Mines been getting progressively worse, sometimes it just stops completely for a few seconds then comes back. Card directly in receiver, any suggestions ?

What version of oscam are you using????? Maybe you should upgrade it. I am running build 9130 here without problems

What version of oscam are you using????? Maybe you should upgrade it. I am running build 9130 here without problems

Cccam mate, have been toying with getting Oscam running, maybe it's time to make the switch.

Cccam mate, have been toying with getting Oscam running, maybe it's time to make the switch.

All i can say is make the move. I changed my server to oscam a long time ago and am very happy with its performance. Also have oscam on my recievers and they run smoothly. Looks to me as if cccam has been left behind.

All i can say is make the move. I changed my server to oscam a long time ago and am very happy with its performance. Also have oscam on my recievers and they run smoothly. Looks to me as if cccam has been left behind.

Yea it's at times like using a payserver watching on the actual server itself but the receivers don't se affected by it.

Yea it's at times like using a payserver watching on the actual server itself but the receivers don't se affected by it.

I dont have a payserver......have 2 or 3 cards on one server for internal use. If you are using a payserver then maybe you should consider updating your system....

I dont have a payserver......have 2 or 3 cards on one server for internal use. If you are using a payserver then maybe you should consider updating your system....

I think he meant using his card is like a server.

Irishmale - Do you use Oscam to update the card and what config?

I think he meant using his card is like a server.

Irishmale - Do you use Oscam to update the card and what config?

Ok if he is using his card as a server then maybe he should tell us how many receivers are connecting to his card. Maybe his receiver cant cope with the demand being put on it.

My configs are standard taken from streambo+rd. Nothing special, you can find them with a little google help.

Back