Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

any new Garmin updates - n95

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
was wondering it's been a while but i haven't seen any updates speed cameras etc for this....is there any kicking about?

cheers

Thanks buddy, there web site is loaded so may take me a little while to find what I'm looking for...i remember i used a poi up loader type thing so i would imagine that i simply download the files and upload them to the phone?

Thanks buddy, there web site is loaded so may take me a little while to find what I'm looking for...i remember i used a poi up loader type thing so i would imagine that i simply download the files and upload them to the phone?

Cheers Fella mine badly needed an update as roads had changed and roundabouts appeared from no where

i'm still looking on that site mate, it's a maze, if you find em let me know will you?

Sat Nav System: Garmin POILoader

Format: UK - Single file with all cameras

Download Size: 129kb

not sure if this is any good for you if not let me know and i can download other

Last edited by a moderator:
ah man thats a top post bro....ima rep you up for that...i'm sure it will be the one, just gonna have dinner and then i'll give them a go....thanks again man.

hi mate, opened them files and there's a csv file with 10,000 cams and that in it, yet on the garmin folder that i originally installed the speed cams and that from all the files are

*.bmp
*.gpx
*.mp3

Just worried that if i use POI loader for it and select the *.csv files will they work? worried in case i fook it up you see.

Yeah 'loader' will let you choose which items from the csv you want to install.

Messa

hi mate, opened them files and there's a csv file with 10,000 cams and that in it, yet on the garmin folder that i originally installed the speed cams and that from all the files are

*.bmp
*.gpx
*.mp3

Just worried that if i use POI loader for it and select the *.csv files will they work? worried in case i fook it up you see.

let me know mate if this did not work ,,might be better of sending me a pm as i do miss post from time to time and i will see if i can find the right file for you

hi matey, sorry for taking ages just got round to having a look at it and PPOI loader is looking for a csv file....any chance of a pm with that file again mate, looks like it was edited....would be really appreciated i you can

Back