Any Good Sites To get DSI nds downloads - please

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I Used to use 2 sites but they havent updated there sites for ages showing the new games that are out, anyone know of any good sites that show the latest games out please

Thanx

many thanx mate :Clap: , anymore ?

nice one thanx mate :Clap:

there are a few thousand posted on newsgroups

nice but i dont use news groups mate ..

Try nitroroms .good selection and frequen tly updated.

nice but i dont use news groups mate ..

you should consider taking a look. Unlimited downloads of just about every movie, common tv show, album, game and app in the last 5 years at full speed of your connection (subject to traffic shapping) for £4 and currently no threat of P2P type action.

you should consider taking a look. Unlimited downloads of just about every movie, common tv show, album, game and app in the last 5 years at full speed of your connection (subject to traffic shapping) for £4 and currently no threat of P2P type action.

sorry for crashing the thread....:proud:

how do i get full retention for four quid a month?
i am a relative noob when it comes to newsgroups, but i think they are fantastic.
i use nl with vermins free server and get only 30 days retention.

would gladly pay 4quid a month for 5 years detention....

how do i do it?

sorry for crashing the thread....:proud:

how do i get full retention for four quid a month?
i am a relative noob when it comes to newsgroups, but i think they are fantastic.
i use nl with vermins free server and get only 30 days retention.

would gladly pay 4quid a month for 5 years detention....

how do i do it?

Newsdemon have a code for $7 a month. The offer has expired but I know people who have still signed up using a variations on one of the codes posted on this thread,

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/258985/

They offer 900+ days retention (around 3 years) plus you will find most older stuff having been reposted in that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
iam on potuk and torrentleech and both both post all latest nds roms :banana:

Back