Any fix for Ex C&W opos card

Ish

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi m8

I am in Ex C&W area. I have sumsun box with opos card and image10.
It stop working for few days now and I can't get it work. I reprogram it and try to change a date.

Can any one help with a new image10 for opos card please.

many thank

Hi m8

I am in Ex C&W area. I have sumsun box with opos card and image10.
It stop working for few days now and I can't get it work. I reprogram it and try to change a date.

Can any one help with a new image10 for opos card please.

many thank

Have a look there are post here already regarding fix.

some people cant help themselfs,sorry mate,but over all the forums the opos fix is big news and on the front page of every cable section,read then post

& people wonder why we don't post them an hour after the hit.....

tbh i could do with a funcard fix but i understand full well why people wont release anything,people cant or wont read,and expect you to order a taxi to there place to do it for them ffs

i think we make it too easy for the cc to get the images/files etc that we use from places like downloads.

they prob have more people checking the new files and examing them more than the people on this site does...who knows..keeps them busy tho..the smart people always seem to crack it and it lasts for a while......then the apparently so called boffins at virgin try aswell ....hahaha..

you would be suprized where some off the fixes come from,and how many virgin bofins help out

you would be suprized where some off the fixes come from,and how many virgin bofins help out

so could the boffins put the fixes out befor they send the hit????? save me a having a big headache off the kids LOL.

Back