Skybox F5s Any changes with the f5s

Bk456

Inactive User
Reaction score
I bought a f5s for my brother some time ago. He decided against it and got an e2 receiver....I've just found the wee box and hoping to get it set up for my daughters room. I have a duo so no experience with the f5s.

is there a better image or update the image, I realise the box is closed source but the audio runs out of sync which I believe is down to the software...

have there been any improvements with these boxes, any decent plugins, auto bouquets or 7 day planner...

Update the firmware - skybox.cc then update channel list - ajsat.co.uk or similar and add your server and your good to go

Yea figured out it's just a firmware update but I after doing a bit of googling I see that you can get clone boxes. I didn't even realise this, why would anyone clone these boxes when they only cost 50 quid.

i actually bought mine from china for about 35, so it must be a clone, where can I get clone safe firmware..?

It won't let you flash the wrong image, it will say mismatch

It tried firmware from hddvbsw.com, it said mismatch, does that mean my box is not a clone..

Back