any chance of a hack??

C

celtickev

been out a while and its not the worst package ive seen i thought there would have been a hack by now?

no m8 it is not that easy
it is seca2
also used on sat
and the hack has still got flaws

I personally dont think we will ever see a hack for top-up tv. It is not commercially attractive, for professional hackers, and it is too complex for logging and replicating type hack. Recently, seca has proven to the satellite scene that they have many back-up plans in seca2, by switching the algorythm by using special hardware (ASIC) inside the card. So even a public hack would go off in days.
There are far more channels and entertainment to be found on satellite (and cable i guess) that i doubt top-up will ever be troubled.

In a way, my view is that its good. Sky are losing out to Freeview sales, and with such a low cost add-on of Top-up-tv it gives Sky real competition and just may make them think about their customers more. Hey, miracles may happen and a decrease in Sky subscriptions may come. :) But with Cable, or with Top-up-tv plus Freeview, and a European sat system for your footy, films, and much more, why would anyone want Sky? :)

here is a program to have a play with your tutv card

dont aske me about it as i dont have tutv

Yup... i also have a same problem my Zee network is stoped and they say that they have moved it on SECA2 and its not easy to hack SECA2 i am wondring if there is any one can help us cracking it .. there could be good $$$ in it ...

heartbeat49 said:
Yup... i also have a same problem my Zee network is stoped and they say that they have moved it on SECA2 and its not easy to hack SECA2 i am wondring if there is any one can help us cracking it .. there could be good $$$ in it ...
You are having a laugh aint you

chris2021223 said:
it should not be no harder that when it was on dig
What makes you say that then m8 ?

seca1 was cracked by logging and replicating the encryption. This will never happen with seca2. There are tables that exist which require a card dump before you can make sense of the super-encryption. ie the stream that you log is itself encrypted and wont make any sense! These tables for decrypting have also shown to be useful for seca switching to alternative tables and putting stop to any hack made public. Plus not only does the card require a full rom and eeprom dump, but discovery of an ASIC (aplication specific chip in the card) has now been found in seca2. This part of the card cannot be dumped as it is hardware only (no code to be dumped). Currently, this has shown that seca2 has many tricks up its sleeve and although the ASIC can eventually be emulated, there are many variations of its use that just turn screens black again.

Seca2 is far from being the same as seca1 and cannot be delt with along the same lines whatsoever.

there is noway to hack topup tv yet but i hear it will be done very soon

soldier5148 said:
there is noway to hack topup tv yet but i hear it will be done very soon

There are tables that exist which require a card dump before you can make sense of the super-encryption. ie the stream that you log is itself encrypted and wont make any sense! These tables for decrypting have also shown to be useful for seca switching to alternative tables and putting stop to any hack made public.

can you publish the seca tables please i await with intrest

jimmyp said:
can you publish the seca tables please i await with intrest

jimmyp, not sure if this was for me or not? Well for someone to have seca2 hash tables for top-up-tv would mean that they have a full rom and eeprom dump from the card. So i would say you will not get this info for a long while, if ever...

This does not mean it doesnt exist. The algorythm used is now well known, and it has been shown that every provider (such as SkyItalia, Cyfra+, Canal+, etc) use different bytes within the hash tables, just as they use different bytes for each key.
Now, hash tables are used to decode the super-encrypted stream before the card can deal with processing normal level encrypted commands etc. Hash tables Ax, Bx, Cx are to be found in the eeprom, while Hash table 9x is found in the ROM of the card(another sneaky back-up plan).

Even tho, each provider has different info stored on the card, the card is still made to work on the same formula, with the same commands and nano's, and with the same seca2 algorythm plus the same hidden ASIC within each card.

Bottom line Jimmyp is that if anyone can provide hash tables for Top-up-tv smartcards, then i'd be very interested also, even tho i cant get it here. This would mean they would have breached the cards protection and got a full dump- this would interest me more. :Cheers:

for soldier 5148 attention mate not yours

CONAX Cracking

Hi all... i am wondring if Conax is hacked yet???? as one of my favt chaneel is GEO and it is based on Conax solution is there any one who can help me to find the keys ????

conax encryption is found on satellite, and yes it has been hacked. I would say its best to post in the satellite sections and you will find more help regarding conax. You need to advise what satellite equipment you are using so that the correct files can be advised.
Regards
L:)

Back