Any chance admin can let me back into general chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MA

Childrens but still respected
Reaction score
Any chance admin can let me back into general chat?

im feeling left out.

oh well, was worth a try ;)

hes only 16/17. but i thought general chat way all ages, thats y we got an adult room ?

im 16. jus done my GCSE's

it was nearly 2 years ago when i posted that thread about my real age ;)

cant seem to use the VBpager either. or the extracp.

been on the site 2 years, and made 1228 posts, but I get the acces restrictions of a new member :(

hang in there younging, sure you will be allowed soon, i never heard of it before but there is always a first time,
are you sure your dad is not a moderator on here, maybe he doesnt want you seing certain things.

pmsl @ younging , i think its young'un and i think u have to be 65 to say that.lol

There are things posted in Gen Chat and other parts of the site, like ExTRA_CP that has TVX codes, and admin have decided they don't want people under a certain age viewing the content. It was the same with wee_gordon.

It's for the protection of the site and yourself.

There are things posted in Gen Chat and other parts of the site, like ExTRA_CP that has TVX codes, and admin have decided they don't want people under a certain age viewing the content. It was the same with wee_gordon.

Just out of coincidence how old you got to be Devilfish ?

totally agree with the last comment ...protection of the site is most important ..i mean its like giving candy to a baby ..with all them jaw dropping tuts and files on here ..hush hush ....is the download section a no go for him aswell ????

it has to be 18, ma is 16 and he cant go in, and the next step up is 18, thats wen u can get tvx ect, i doubt its 21,lol

Bet you wished that you kept your age to yourself now.

honesty is always the best policy mate :) but i see what your saying.

also, i find it funny how a 16 year old can legally practice a "certain activity", but cant watch this "activity" legally until they're 18.

im sure admin are makin the right choice about general chat and extracp, but can i at least use the vbpager again? i just got a message on the page, but cant reply to it on the pager, so i had to use the PM system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back