Any chance admin can let me back into general chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK let me get this straight he cant join general chat but he can view it and see whats being said in there?. also do u know anyone can access see the chat on DW .And I mean anyone

sounds quite silly to me, da guys 16 and is being honest... i think you should change the age from 18 down to 16... you have to be 18 for the general chat... i feel sorry for everyone under 18!!

Would it not be possible to allow access to General Chat but disable Extra CP?

I miss MA's contibution.

i find it funny how a 16 year old can legally practice a "certain activity", but cant watch this "activity" legally until they're 18.

in all my years of living i have never notice that until now and it's absolutely funny some of the rules they have out there what a wierd world we live in... i think this young man should be given a chance especially when alot of todays 16yr old's would prefer to walk the street robbing, stabbing and shooting each other and acting like ther the big i am he would rather hang out with us and have a decent adult conversation with us i think he should be respected for that and be given a chance god i wish it was my stepson that wanting stay @ home and be on an educational site like this instead of making me nervous everytime the phone becoz he need to be out with his m8's

Rules are rules and unless they change the age limit then they cant let you back into general. I am not against you coming back, in fact what gentlex said above is spot on, you are now acting like an adult, but if they were to turn a blind eye just for you it would be wrong. Maybe they will change the age rule for general chat.

This has come up a few times in posts before and what it basically comes down to is with the information we have on this site 'We' could be seen by the powers that be to be allowing or giving 'Minors' the means to access said Adult material.

Now if the powers that be wanted to under those grounds the site could be taken down and then we would all be screwed and looking for somewhere else to get our cable info.

The lesson here is if you are under age then keep it to yourself ......

Cheers

MA needs to be asked --

why did you not disclose your age at sign up why lie about it

Think rules are rules and they are there for a reason. by the way, i dont get why tho as i dont see any adult stuff on it? thats why we have adult room? maybe im being naive lol. are we talking about the forum general chat? or is there another section that i dont know about?? lol

I agree with Allroad, if you lie it comes back to haunt you!

Better being truthful!

he lied...then told the truth and has been banned from general forum ever since...

if he told the truth in first place he would of been banned from the start....

if he lied all the way through he would of been allowed in the general section...

wrong message being sent out from the way i see it. plus when he lied he probably was naive....

and why is the general forum for 18+????

he lied...then told the truth and has been banned from general forum ever since...

if he told the truth in first place he would of been banned from the start....

if he lied all the way through he would of been allowed in the general section...

wrong message being sent out from the way i see it. plus when he lied he probably was naive....

and why is the general forum for 18+????

Permissions are set on a group basis, not individual.

A few features and rooms will be under the same group policy and there is now way of giving certain permissions to users without making a new group and adding them to it.

Permissions are set on a group basis, not individual.

A few features and rooms will be under the same group policy and there is now way of giving certain permissions to users without making a new group and adding them to it.

hmm i aint done much and am in the registered group which is the over 20 post one. so if permissions are set on a group basis he should have access to the general forum right. if not then why not?

hmm i aint done much and am in the registered group which is the over 20 post one. so if permissions are set on a group basis he should have access to the general forum right. if not then why not?

The way I see it is you are in the members group and he is in the childrens group and they dont have access to general forum.

Hmm, I would guess that he is in the "Minors" group so no matter what the post count the permissions are set as such.

this thread is on it's way to be closed.

:rulez:are :rulez:and that's how it will stay.

no arguing, no bitterness, just obey the :rulez:

ok i suppose but i still disagree with the age limit. should be 16. everyone over 16 are smart enough, mature enough and responcible enough to be in the genral forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back