• Born in England and regard yourself as British

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Born in Britain but don't regard yourself as British

Votes: 22 21.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 100% Scottish & 100% British.
Britain is a great nation, and i just don't get why some people want to split it up.

I love all my fellow countrymen.
not in a sexual way :blushing:

Pish, you are a prostitute and a traitor and the sons are nearly broke since you stopped buying a season ticket.
I hope Wellingborough is worth it and may your next jobby be a hedgehog..:proud:

Great reply mate,obviously took a lot of thought and time to compose. Mickie D asked if there was a "I don't give a fook option". Of course there is, if you don't give a fook then you don't reply and then move on to something that interests you, simples!!!

You remark obviously without actually reading the thread that 13 pages have been copied and pasted. The thing that you eerrmm?? missed... is to actually put your own point of view across and answer the question which was raised in my op.

If nothing else it has added a 1 to your post count, well done.

Chookey

Chookey...I think a little practice what you preach is neded here.
If you actually read the thread that you created. You would have observed that I had commented a couple of times with my thoughts and opinions. But I suppose you're not really sure if you are wanting to stir up a divide, or simply try to understand your drinking buddy, who has made his thoughts clear, and obviously riled you.
Personally my friend, give up the ghost. When it comes down to it. Where ever we were born or sanitised. We are all red blooded. Some people like the idea of being labeled. Others will never want to be pigeon holed and most simply dont give a 'Fook'.

English and proud whilst in the context of England , Ireland , Scotland , Wales . where other countries are concerned british . We've been doing it for years generations of peeps hating our neighbours but standing firm as soon as it goes from within the 4 walls lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back