another sammy 2100

madmanc

Inactive User
Reaction score
pin got reset followed someones post in here andwent into em.

at bottom of page 1 it said 0000 as pin.

rebooted the sammy and ever since at boot up it goes ld 03
ld20 ld30 and then a black sceen with virgin media logo in midle.with a message onscreen just powering up. it just hangs there now tho. so xmas nite and i cant watch tv lmao.
any help or ideas on probs will be great

thx all hpy xmas

ok just reset pin to 4444
as it was.
but still same just hanging there

net id on page 2 is 099999 i o nothing of these boxes but i would love to watch just bbc lol..........no normal areal in house lol:xmas:

aha thanks matey

got a jtag so no probs there guess ill have a wee search for a tut and software thanks alot matey....

also got default frequency 666.750 sound correct for oldham?? thx alot

aha thanks matey

got a jtag so no probs there guess ill have a wee search for a tut and software thanks alot matey....

also got default frequency 666.750 sound correct for oldham?? thx alot

41060 aswell m8
enter each of these bytes in ocd one at a time press enter make sure mac mot is running in the background m8 or use fun file posted

byte 0x3120000C = $A0
byte 0x3120000D = $64
byte 0x3120000E = $13
byte 0x3120000F = $38

Last edited:
hi m8 thx alot ill dig out me universal jtag and find the software i need thx m8 ur a star

make sure mac mot is running in the background

what is this please matey? im all connected now and ready to wack in those comands. thanks alot matey

what is this please matey? im all connected now and ready to wack in those comands. thanks alot matey
mac mot is the driver you need to have running for your jtag software to run.
It is part of drvload exe. which you should have with programs such as bke 2.2.
Just in case though

Chookey
Attachment deleted as it has been posted again below

Last edited:

here you go can't believe that a elite member don't know the score lol

Last edited:
here you go can't believe that a elite member don't know the score lol

well mate im sorry to disapoint you in this way. as i dont do boxes im afraid i know very little.

goto search and type in mot mac or mac mot it brings nothing back.

type it in google and see the results.

read the tuts for the 2100 theres no mention of it.

i had to type in 'Error Response from INITIALIZE:' in search and read thru 95 posts to find it was a .sys driver after that i did manage to find it.

but thanks for your help and coments ive taken it all on board.

i hope 1 day this elite can help you in 1 of my fields. cheers pal

Hi,

If you've got a funcard and a little time, I'll write the files for you and point you in the right direction of how to reset the box mate.

Any help?

Muskrat

and the flaming is for what matey?

Read the post above, I was trying to be helpful, if you've got a funcard I think I could have you running in less than an hour.

Would you care to re-phrase?

[EDIT] I wasn't flaming anybody, I thought it was strange that it had taken more than two days to do what should take 30 mins and am surprised that no-one took you through it, it's a hell of a lot easier than soldering and you don't have to open the box. I would have offered sooner but my mum was rushed into hospital xmas day so, and as much as I hate to say it, DW was not near the top of my priorities. The offer of help is still there mate, I don't flame or insult, I offer to help or stay schtum

Muskrat

Last edited:
Read the post above, I was trying to be helpful, if you've got a funcard I think I could have you running in less than an hour.

Muskrat
muskrat, I reckon he's got the jtag already connected. With any luck he could be up and running in 5 minutes.

Chookey

Muskrat

your 1 st post wasnt helpful in the slitest.

your 2nd post was very helpful and thankyou for the kind offer, unfortunatley i dont have anyway to do anything with funcards.

a frien usually does my box for me but he is away on holiday for xmas period.
and as i have no tv in the house im learning as fast as i can whilst working and looking after my sick fluey family hence the timescale. aswell as building a jtag etcetc...thanks again for your time and help hopefully its drawing to an end now lol

well it says mac mot started but still connection error double double checked and lead seems fine. tv screen is on just powering up..... did the debug bit pressed down at ld20 for five secs but just goes to the powering up message.

i have scart power and card in is that correct?

thankyou very much appreciate it

your 1 st post wasnt helpful in the slitest.

your 2nd post was very helpful and thankyou for the kind offer, unfortunatley i dont have anyway to do anything with funcards.

a frien usually does my box for me but he is away on holiday for xmas period.
and as i have no tv in the house im learning as fast as i can whilst working and looking after my sick fluey family hence the timescale. aswell as building a jtag etcetc...thanks again for your time and help hopefully its drawing to an end now lol

Hope all ends well mate, I know what illness is like, have a read of my edited post above.

@chookey, nice one mate, will keep an eye out for the outcome, finding it hard to sleep with personal circumstances at the mo.

Regards

Muskrat

Back