another bk issue

belinea

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am trying to get the bk from my 2100C. Talkback is cut, net id set to 00008 and freq 643.000. The software has updated to 3_2.

I cannot find the BK using SDT, BKE2.1, BK2.2 or OCD inputting bytes (Well I have numbers but they don't work on the funcard).

My IRD does start 3E and I am jtagging in Ld:40.

The only byte that gives any info is 0x0020004 and it displays my Ird in the first 8 digits then what I presume is my BK but it wont have it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried both config 1 and 2 in bke2.2 ?

I think 0x0020004 is for pace boxes and not sammys.

I get no figures at all on config 2 with bke2.2.

Please suggest something my friends!

Two more questions.

1. Should the box work ok with the jtag still connected. Once the card has been written I leave it on to test.

2. I used BKE2.2 and wroke my hex with this, do I need to manually put the keys into the key tab or is this covered with the updated rst hex?

Thanks

Yes you have to enter keys with bke2.2. I usually copy and paste directly from getkeys program.

btw
You have to boot the box correctly to get your bk else you get a false bk. Click the (Info) logo in the jtag tab and it explains how you boot the box properly.

All sorted. The problem was not rebooting the box with the card in. I was just inserting the funcard after it had been written.

BKE2.2 gave the correct BK so did byte 0x00a0e6dc with OCD.

Time to try another card now!

i have always booted the box then inserted the card, never had a problem!

bk number

Hi
Can anyone help me in getting the BK number for my Pace box model D14001N
i have retrevied the ird from inside the box just above the scart connection and it reads 12439139

many thanks
Haz

Back