netid on sam 2100

matt1980

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi still trying to get this box working i have found out that the netid has been reset to 099999 so need to reset it befor i can use bk2.2 some one said to use ocd commander i have it running now but have never used the program can some one just give me quick tut on how to put the bytes in to get the bk so as can make a funcard up to reset netid and if i am useing ocd commander dose the box have to be on stream for this to work thanks

hi still trying to get this box working i have found out that the netid has been reset to 099999 so need to reset it befor i can use bk2.2 some one said to use ocd commander i have it running now but have never used the program can some one just give me quick tut on how to put the bytes in to get the bk so as can make a funcard up to reset netid and if i am useing ocd commander dose the box have to be on stream for this to work thanks

ur confusing urself as well as me.......someone has told u the box has been reset to 09999...which is default setting...so u don't need to reset it as it's already done...also u don't need to reset it to use BKE.v2 to get the bk

how does someone else know the box has been reset to 09999. ??? did they go into the EM and look for u ???

ur trying to run before u can walk, what with going on about bke2, ocd, funcard net i.d. setting......where ever it is u got ur information, understand it before just saying...oh this don't work, cos if u don't understand why it won't work, then the next program isn't gonna work either or the next or the next.......

and no it doesn't need to be on the stream

hi are u in pure n*t area if so just connect the feed and it will set its own net id or if one of the others just use the funcard method the 2100 are quit flexible

Back