new bytes problem

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
am in a pure area , tryin to get a sammy 2100 bk and ird , have read through the thread 3.7 bytes and have tried them all , ird is coming up fine as have checked againt sticker on box and in em , but with all the bytes ive tried the bk is the same , but is not the right one as when written to card only get the free channels also happened on a box i had which i knew the bk for , have tried the following bytes

0x00895934
0x009030c8
0x00902aa4
0x00927fa8

also tried a few c/w ones and still get same result

jtag is connected properly no solder splashes , wires touching , bridging etc

am using bke with mac_mot running

is there a new byte for pure around that i not noticed

thx in advance

Not new, but seems to be different to yours

0x009285CC

Also, boot box into eng menu and then try :)

hi mate had same prob try puting the box on to stream when you are doing work like a dream for me when i done it

@ bob 6600 ,

tried those bytes , still getting the same results , even goin in to em or going on stream doesnt seem to make any diff

@ matt

have tried all the bytes on stream , in em , and when box is on ap53 , dont sem to matter which way i try , always comes back with the same result

j tag is fine as i got a old pace in the cupboard on 3.5 firmware which wouldnt update , so i just checked on that and all comes up as should

Dude I had the same prob acouple of months ago, when 3.7 first hit us, am in ex C&w area and all the bytes I tried gave me the same bk but only got Fta on my 2100, so put it in the bottom of wardrobe as work in progress,lol.
Sorry I could not be of any help.

Back