And just down the road from me, its going to be a couple of interesting days

having had a long chat with ellie today on the way to work i have convinced him that the £18m spent on removing the pikeys is money well spent.......

(showed him picture in sun of afore mentioned pikeys setting up in luton :) )

let bedfordshire have them :roflmao:

Some actual news, just drove past the police paddock on my way back from jujitsu class and I guess they are expecting things to happen as there must of have been around 50 coppers and half a dozen vans there.

Some actual news, just drove past the police paddock on my way back from jujitsu class and I guess they are expecting things to happen as there must of have been around 50 coppers and half a dozen vans there.

Yea court decision is due to be tomorrow I think, or the hearing is tomorrow for council to contest or whatever lol

Yea court decision is due to be tomorrow I think, or the hearing is tomorrow for council to contest or whatever lol

The council said if they the get the decision tomorrow which they are expecting then they are going in tomorrow. I think the echo said the bailiffs did a survey on Monday and the leader of the travellers has been e-mailed a plot by plot eviction plan.

The council said if they the get the decision tomorrow which they are expecting then they are going in tomorrow. I think the echo said the bailiffs did a survey on Monday and the leader of the travellers has been e-mailed a plot by plot eviction plan.

I personally think that the court will allow a largely restricted number to stay to be honest, I am rather confused as to why they would have given the injunction in the first place if they were not looking into the order itself

I see they have got another stay of excecution, I wonder if we would get the same level of protection.

Also I was wondering, where are they getting all the money from to pay for these legal fees? Or has the burglary rates gone through the roof in Essex at the moment?

Also I was wondering, where are they getting all the money from to pay for these legal fees? Or has the burglary rates gone through the roof in Essex at the moment?

It will be free legal aid funded by us I expect!

It's easy to get rid of these, err! people.
Just send a letter from Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs that a spot check is to be made
on every resident about their income.
They'll be gone in hours.

Back