Amiko micro hd

amaru007

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got one of these boxes last week just to play about with.
whilst its nothing special, or anywhere near as good as a DM or VU+, it is good for basic use.

Since its not a enigma2 based box, updating/rearranging the channels seems to be a nightmare.
Has anyone used this, or any other box that uses the abs format ot flash to the box?
seems the channel list has to be included with the box fw in the abs file.

cheers

Got one of these boxes last week just to play about with.
whilst its nothing special, or anywhere near as good as a DM or VU+, it is good for basic use.

Since its not a enigma2 based box, updating/rearranging the channels seems to be a nightmare.
Has anyone used this, or any other box that uses the abs format ot flash to the box?
seems the channel list has to be included with the box fw in the abs file.

cheers

online channel list and firmware updates

yeah i've used that.
sorry i was unclear to what i was after, what i actually should have asked was: "how can i make and update my own list?"

i've seen the threads for openbox/skybox, how to convert the e2 bouquets into compatible abs files, but nothing on how to flash them to this box.
with e2 its simple with dreamboxedit, with this its the likes of dreamboxmedia and setedit. you can organise the bouquets the way you want them, but cant flash the final abs file

yeah i've used that.
sorry i was unclear to what i was after, what i actually should have asked was: "how can i make and update my own list?"

i've seen the threads for openbox/skybox, how to convert the e2 bouquets into compatible abs files, but nothing on how to flash them to this box.
with e2 its simple with dreamboxedit, with this its the likes of dreamboxmedia and setedit. you can organise the bouquets the way you want them, but cant flash the final abs file

Back