Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amiko HD T2/C

indysingh

Inactive User
I'm about to get one of these boxes. Bieng an enigma 2 user for sat - I'm just trying to figure out what info I need to set up the box and where I can get it from. Specifically, net id, qcam etc and is is possible to get premade channel lists? Also, what is teh difference between the galaxy and normal firmware in the d/l section?

Thanks

Indy

Only heard about the Amiko box today, so just getting my head around how they work and what is needed. Once I have purchased one, do I need to subscribe to a service to get channels other than FTA?

Only heard about the Amiko box today, so just getting my head around how they work and what is needed. Once I have purchased one, do I need to subscribe to a service to get channels other than FTA?

yes m8 ............

Thanks for that joe516.
There is someone selling the Amiko Alien cable box on a facebook selling page, at £250 as a one off fee. I asked about the cs servers and they said that they have there own private one, so I thought probably not good to buy from. Then I asked if there was full support for when updates were needed or the box went down, and they said the box never goes down as its on Virmin.
So if people were to buy from this person, is it possible to go elsewhere for all that is needed, if it went wrong?

Back