Amiko Alien2 triple tuner

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Amiko Alien2 triple tuner for sale in very good condition with remote and power cable. It has been sat here gathering dust so time for a clear out. This has litterally been turned on no more than 10 times since I have had it so it needs to go.

£169.00 ono inc P+P looking for quick sale.

Payment by paypal only.

Comes with original box.

Attachments

• Amiko Alien Triple Tuner.jpg
    Amiko Alien Triple Tuner.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
PRICE DROP £160.00 inc P+P looking for quick sale.

Yes still for sale currently has HDMU_10740_E2_spark7162_211_git_5309_nodebug_Diff0 firmware

If u considering offers how about £145 delivered will take off yer hands

It is virtually brand new with only a few hours of use. I was looking for offers but then dropped it by antoher 10 quid £160 is the cheapest your going to get one of these if you want.

Is it still for sale
Can pick up if local im in Blackburn

Still for sale no where near blackburn so would need to post.

Bally12345,

When you say triple tuner can you be more specific I am guessing it has the DVBt2 as the 3rd tuner? and do you have the receipt as they have 2 years warranty.

Will you take BT as I don't use paypal,

I keep toying with the idea of going Sat but then think no freeview is fine then back to go Sat..

Cheers.

Bally I would like to offer £150 by BT please inc delivery... I don't really need the 3rd tuner and can get what I need for £149.. Please :)

I aint even sure if the dish in here works lol swmbo would kill me if I got it then had to spend more on a new dish etc.

thank you,

This is still for sale £160.00 inc P+P by BT or Paypal + 5%

Hi Zad I don't feel it is necessary to provide you with my address details if you want the box £160 by BT and I will post to you but im uncomfortable with giving my number name and address unless its a requirement to do so in which a mod should confirm.

£150 inc P+P still for sale does no one want a triple tuner sat box?

Back