alternative to free gift

sherry

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

can anyone please let me know the alternative to the free gift with the spiderbox.

I am rather confused now :O) I am moving on up from a tm6900 and the free gift sounded good but i dont know how easy it is to get an alternative.

I have read a bit about card sharing but not got a clue about getting a server etc.

:Cheers:

I was the same as you had a tm 6900 combo hd it was great but i have to say best move i made to get spiderbox 9000hd combo it depends what you are looking for the gift is great but there is so much more out there

Hi Guys.

can anyone please let me know the alternative to the free gift with the spiderbox.

I am rather confused now :O) I am moving on up from a tm6900 and the free gift sounded good but i dont know how easy it is to get an alternative.

I have read a bit about card sharing but not got a clue about getting a server etc.

the alternative to the gift is to get or buy a cline from someone and install that into the box but the gift is well worth takeing but no use to you if your dish is on 28 east other sats like 1 west make it a very good box

ive never used the `gift` so cant comment, as for sharing and servers, you will need one that run cccam 2.1.1 to make it reliabel, despite what anyone says, and this may make it difficult for you to find one.

ive never used the `gift` so cant comment, as for sharing and servers, you will need one that run cccam 2.1.1 to make it reliabel, despite what anyone says, and this may make it difficult for you to find one.

So spiderbox never fixed its glitchy ccam support?

I would have thought almost after a year they would have.....

I was the same as you had a tm 6900 combo hd it was great but i have to say best move i made to get spiderbox 9000hd combo it depends what you are looking for the gift is great but there is so much more out there

I seem to read a lot of negativity regarding the spiderbox. I have a 9000 model & I have to say I am highly delighted with the ease of use, picture quality of the box & its "gift". :Clap:

I have no problem using cccam with a pay server. I read somewhere that the box accept wath the server sends, in my case 2.1.3 and 2.1.4
Nearly always and on every sat a perfect image, honest.
Best regards

I have no problem using cccam with a pay server. I read somewhere that the box accept wath the server sends, in my case 2.1.3 and 2.1.4
Best regards

I recently formed a club, wanna join?
its called 'Believing things from members who only joined a few days ago at a time where Darkman clones are invading the forum'

trouble is, nobody seems to want to join.
We have a website and everything.
do you think the webserver will refund me his webhosting fee?
I paid a year in advance :(

Kindest Regards,
CrazyFool

Hi Guys.

sherry

Have something for you Here:

Real big BOMB for QBox users!!! New RADAR 4.22 with Exclusive stuff!!

- RADAR 422 -

Satellite Sharing now activated no need for Internet!

Watch all your favorite channels using the second tuner on your QBoxHD or QBoxMini.

This system is the same as a satellite dongle using internal tuner on your QBox.

How to install??

FIRMWARE:
Make sure you have installed the version Stone 1.0.7 or further if you have a QBoxHD and 0.50 or further if you have a mini!

HARDWARE:
Make sure you have the second DVB-S2 tuner installed in your Qbox mini or QboxHD (So 2*DVB-S2 Tuner)
Make sure you have one antenna oriented on W3A (7° East) for SatSharing and connected to one Tuner DVB-S2 (no matter which one) to such antenna.
The other antenna must be set on the satellite you want to descramble between the supported satellites and connected to one Tuner DVB-S2 (no matter which one).

Final configuration for SatSharing:

•QboxHD (Stone 1.0.7 or further) or Qbox mini (ver 0.50 of further)
•DVB-S2 Tuner with antenna oriented on W3A (7° East) connected to one tuner DVB-S2.Sharing tuner
•DVB-S2 Tuner with antenna oriented on 13,°E or 19,2°E connected to nne tuner DVB-S2.Descrambling Tuner
•Radar 4.21 or further up and running.

Supported Channels via SatSharing:

OSN 7W NileSat - Supported also after I2 switchoff the 19th dec!
Csat 19,2° E
BIS 13°E
BIS 19,2°E
AlJazeera Sport 13° E
TNT Sat (not stable as long as the AES method is chaning in these days) available on EMU
Free X TV

And much more...

EMUS

Fixed TNTSat
SRG Swiss
Canal Plus NL in S2 and I2
all the rest and more coming

Thanks to the Angels

Making ridiculous what I wrote isn't fair.
I'm not at all a clone of DM. I certainly wouldn't make publicity for him anymore and for the forum, due to problems.
The box does for my hobby what I expect from it, that's all!!!!
Only one week ago I asked for a test cline ... very good, immediately I subscribed and for me, until now, I'm extremely satisfied (HD & SD).
I'm not a money spender on boxes, cams and cards. After my TM 1500CI + that I used for 5 years without problem, I bought the spider after a very long period of reflection and waited until august.
Best regards.

I seem to read a lot of negativity regarding the spiderbox. I have a 9000 model & I have to say I am highly delighted with the ease of use, picture quality of the box & its "gift". :Clap:

Best regards

I recently formed a club, wanna join?
its called 'Believing things from members who only joined a few days ago at a time where Darkman clones are invading the forum'

trouble is, nobody seems to want to join.
We have a website and everything.
do you think the webserver will refund me his webhosting fee?
I paid a year in advance :(

Kindest Regards,
CrazyFool

I'm not at all a clone of DM. I certainly wouldn't make publicity for him anymore and for the forum, due to problems.
Only one week ago I asked for a test cline ... very good, immediately I subscribed and for me, until now, I'm extremely satisfied (HD & SD).
I'm not a money spender on boxes, cams and cards. After my TM 1500CI + that I used for 5 years without problem, I bought the spider after a very long period of reflection and waited until august.
Best regards.

Trouble is if you are happy and everything works certain ex members from other forums wont believe you.
As stated it works very good.

Trouble is if you are happy and everything works certain ex members from other forums wont believe you.
As stated it works very good.

Trouble is mate,
we just dont know what to believe any more.
and dont tell me that waves of new members all claiming the same thing doesnt border on skeptism.

can you confirm that all versions of cccam work on the spidey recieiving shares from a popular satellite provider in the UK?

Regards,
Crazy.

Hello,

As you have a spiderbox 9000hd I want to know if I will buy a new spiderbox 9000hd with gift,it is necessary to apply the patch or it is already included?It is the same patch with spiderbox 7000hd?

Thanks

Hello,

As you have a spiderbox 9000hd I want to know if I will buy a new spiderbox 9000hd with gift,it is necessary to apply the patch or it is already included?It is the same patch with spiderbox 7000hd?

Thanks

yes you will need to install the patch (very easy) and no the 7000hd patch is a little different from the 9000hd patch. regards mdt

Best regards.

Can you recomend a server by PM please?

Trouble is mate,
we just dont know what to believe any more.
and dont tell me that waves of new members all claiming the same thing doesnt border on skeptism.

can you confirm that all versions of cccam work on the spidey recieiving shares from a popular satellite provider in the UK?

Regards,
Crazy.

Deja Vu
I seem to remember this happening before and ended up with Manic leaving, loads of unfair bans and a swamp of "other" forum members coming over evertime their was a bad thing said about the spiderbox.

Me personally I would just like to know did they ever fix the glitches?
Anyone got a test line and i'll report back honestly and faithfully?

My servers on 2.1.1 and my 7000hd has been rock solid for months,
so I would say it does really depend on your sever

Last edited:
well folks it seems to have started again...hope not.... the spiderbox works as it says full stop always had a cline or 2 on my box from day one thats 13 months now. never had any problems from my server as its stable used the same bloke for the last 3 years. the cs part off the box is hit and miss its not the box its your bad server thats all. my server runs 2.1.4 But most people find that 2.1.1 runs best for them. when you ask for a test ask what server they are running and how many hops away is 28e as that is the one satellite that gets hammered off us brits.

Back