alternative to free gift

nothing has started again,
just posting factual information.

it doesnt work for some people even though the same cline will work flawlessly on a different box. whereas others never have any problems.

so i stand by what i said with no malice or alterior motive:

works for some people,
doesnt for others,
thats the situation atm.

Kindest regards,
CrazyFool.

Is it all boxs are just the new ones??? as there was a one out the middle off the year as you say its hit and miss i may have got one from a person on the production line who built it spot on. I think its all down to the luck off the draw, has over the past year seen plenty off grumbles/praises for this box. but people just after a line for 28e there is more to the hobby than that and with all the servers getting full you will start to see more grumbles.

out of 11 boxes of people i know there are 2 9000 with problems and i have tried allsorts with no joy.
i think there are issues without a doubt and i also think its individual boxes with problems with majority being fine with right server.
@manic01 .I dont think you are impartial one bit with reference the spiderbox to comment fairly as you have proven on here over the last yr.

in novadays there are plenty of theese "Gift" receivers! :proud: Spiderbox, GGG HD, Q-Box with its radar gift, and now Frguson Ariva 100E ArivaSuper gift edition, which as it is stated in one of their pages offers following:
screenshot2kn.th.png

Back