all cable viewers please read

DavidH i am in m8 tell me what i need and i will do it
i am in TW

Will help anyway I can, just need the instructions or tut.

Easy..if you know how...

Logging

Im willing to help, please pm me with what I require in the way of hardware / software etc. It would be nice give a bit more back!!

:drink:

BM

davidh said:
ok as u have all heard or have had it happen to u
c/w changed the public keys
and telewest and ntl will not be to far behind them

how do we get these keys

well we need ppl to log the cablenetworks
will cost about £30 to get the equipment
but this will help in the fight to keep free tv
ok u may sit and wait for other ppl to do the work

but i beleive the ppl here r not like that we dont have leechers on dw ??? do we
I WANT ALL PPL WHO R WILLING TO LOG

to post there details here
i will pm them a password to enter the inner sanctom of the logging room

the info will be there

Count me in for sure, always willing to help in whatever way I can.

I'm willing to help, can you pm me the details and I'll get working on it
Thanks

Logging

I would also like to help with logging as with the others could you please point me in the right direction.

I will do a bit of l*******G just piont me in the right direction

Logging

count me in m8
I`m willing to learn

Thanks m8

Im in mate! willing to help the rest of our community whenever i can,

long live free TV

I'd be happy to help out, but can't I just use my MOSC card to keep track of the key changes?

All I do is get the updated keys of my MOSC and then stick 'em into RST - job done!

I must admit, I like the idea of logging with a blocker, as it could give me the opportunity to filter out the EMM stream-locking whist enabling EMM key updates......

i would log if i could but it sounds like i need a 30ft 9pin cable from my comp in my room to the box and then summat to extend the coax all the way to my room aswell, because my folks not be to happy about me takin the box up to my room. would it be ok if i post the new RST for pure ntl if need be from my tit 2 card once i get it?

and can a mod pm me where to donate plz? got debit card now so i can.

Put me down for some of that too!

I'll give it a go! im in T.w Bradford area!

Logging

Hi
I gave it a go a couple of months ago and had loads of trouble setting it up using XP pro.
I want to try again could you send me password,and is there anyone out there using xp pro logging with results

Rgds sammy :asta:

Hi, I am in NTL area (nottiingham). Please give me th details and I am in with you.

I wanted to thanks Davidh for helping me with the new files and the new login page.

Back