all cable viewers please read

@Chriz...

here is what you need:
[DLMURL]http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/article.php?a=6[/DLMURL]

Once you have all the equipment and gear...send a PM (if you can do that) or just state that you have it all and address it to jimmyp.

:Cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks, but when I try and read that post, it says I dont have permission :S ?

im fairly new to this but still willing to help just pm me the details

Ok I’ve read the guide and am prepared to buy the relevant equipment, but before I go ahead and make the purchase I’ve got a couple of questions.

1) Do you need to take the atmels out for this to work since it’s an atmel logger? Or does it read directly from the box to a card?
2) If you do need to take the atmels out, why can’t we just use our EPROM Programmer + TSOP 48 Adapter to read the logs?

Cheers
Chris

I am willing to log happily

let me know what I need and I don't mind spending the 30 squid and the time for it!!

cheers

I would be willing to help (Pure NTL)- Are newbies welcome??If so i will PM.

Thanks

go on, send me the password so I can find out what I need to get logging, so I can contribute to this excellent site :D

no one has ever told me what this logging thing is all about even though ive asked before.
Someone advise please :)

Hi mate send me the details and i'll have a go I have infinity usb phoenix programmer just need to know what you need me to do?

Logging

Hi
I'm willing to log just give me the information I require and I will do the rest
Rgds Sammy

joebloggs2003 said:
Hi mate send me the details and i'll have a go I have infinity usb phoenix programmer just need to know what you need me to do?

LOL

send him details he will find you the password on his proggy LOL :Cheers: :Jester: :ASSFLASH:

First post, fed up of being ripped of by a dealer
count me in just let me know what I need and I'll log away

a pair of wellies for starters m8 {and maybe a few more posts under your belt if you want to get in the logging section}

dont take it to heart m8 :) just our humour :Hit:

like Benny says, a few more posts etc, and a bit more time.
then you'll feel more at home :) and get more involved etc :)

Back