Aliexpress dilema !

sirius5e

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was looking for an ip cam and came across this one on Aliexpress Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is New Webcam LED Night Version IP Wireless/ Wired Camera IP Nightvision Webcam With Free Shipping WB1.
So i bought it at the addy price knowing it was a mistake , but you sometimes can get lucky lol.
Now i'm getting emails from the company pleading with me to withdraw the purchase.
The reponse i sent was "In my country if you advertise a product at any price, even if you make a mistake you honor the transaction, even if you make a loss on the item."
Then i get this email back from a girl who supposedly will get sacked if i dont withdraw from the purchase.
"Hao zhang: Hi Mr Lee.
I understand you mean, i know the mistake is by myself, but i hope you can offer a chance to me, i have call you in yesterday night, my name is kelly, the mistake is by myself, my boss told me if i could not solve the problem, i will be fire from the company, so i request you give me a chance, i know the request is not good, but i only hope you can understand me, i am deeply sorry to disturb you, i think you are busy, but could you give me a chance?
Regards
Kelly
:nopity:
Tugs at the heartstrings i know but what would you do .....................?

withdraw the offer ansd ask Kelly to give you a good discount! :)

Ive dealt with them a fee times
And think there fair enough
As said ask what deal they can give you
As at the end of the day if she does
Get the sack . Then they could mess you about
For long enough.

Now had 12 emails asking for me to close the transaction and give them good feedback.

They are really taking the pi$$ asking for positive feedback.
How would i get on insisting this order gets delivered at the paid for price ?

Now had 12 emails asking for me to close the transaction and give them good feedback.

They are really taking the pi$$ asking for positive feedback.
How would i get on insisting this order gets delivered at the paid for price ?

I think they would just ignore you tbh m8,whereas you could use your good standing with them to haggle for a good deal on something else :)

Ask them whats it worth to cancel the transaction ;)

Back