Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden dead

Pete_London

Inactive User
Reaction score
_52447780_52447773.jpg

Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden dead - Obama Bin Laden is top of the US "most wanted" list Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Obituary: Osama Bin Laden

Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden has been killed by US forces, President Barack Obama has said.

The al-Qaeda leader was killed in a ground operation based on US intelligence, the first lead of which emerged last August.

Mr Obama said after "a firefight" US forces took possession of his body.

Bin Laden was accused of being behind a number of atrocities, including the attacks on New York and Washington on 11 September 2001.

He was top of the US "most wanted" list.

Crowds gathered outside the White House in Washington DC, chanting "USA, USA" after the news emerged.

Bin Laden approved the 9/11 attacks in which nearly 3,000 people died, saying later that the results had exceeded his expectations.

He evaded the forces of the US and its allies for almost a decade, despite a $25m bounty on his head.

His death will be seen as a major blow to al-Qaeda but also raise fears of reprisal attacks, correspondents say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

Last edited:
What complete and utter BS. Bin Laden never approved anything about 9/11, the video showing around the world was a fake, the guy in the video looks nothing like OBL, secondly, the FBI have said that they have absolutely NO PROOF that OBL was behind 9/11, just my 2p worth

Great news finally been killed. Now for that other tish Gadaffi.:Clap:

thats good news but over the past few years they could not find any proof that he was involved. bin laden did not addmit to the attack on 9/11 so why are they now saying that he was behind it??

fireblade.

Last edited by a moderator:
tis all bollocks, have the yanks come forward with any proof that they have killed him? just like they never found the chemicals in Iraq the yanks are as bad as every other country, they just seem to make people believe its the right thing to do...

Lets see what other country they will invade next...

Where's the proof he's dead, sky news said his body was Buried at sea, so theres no proof he's dead??

tis all bollocks, have the yanks come forward with any proof that they have killed him? just like they never found the chemicals in Iraq the yanks are as bad as every other country, they just seem to make people believe its the right thing to do...

Lets see what other country they will invade next...

Where's the proof he's dead, sky news said his body was Buried at sea, so theres no proof he's dead??

Don't know if this is conclusive proof as yet, time will tell.

WARNING: This picture is of Bin Laden dead, please do not open if you're a little squeamish, as there is blood on his face.

Last edited:
omfg now they are saying he has been buried at sea, wtf why? do they think he will come back alive if he is put in a hole in the ground. This stinks of the usual american bullshit cover ups....

about time they caught him .hope its true that he is dead. be warned of repriseals tho.

if the yanks have killed him, there will be hell

i dont believe its true

Whether he is confirmed dead or not the shit is gonna hit the fan in Pakistan now...the world is gonna want to know how/why he was allowed to live in a huge compound there trouble free for all this time.....more trouble coming for sure

tbh I can't see Obama going on national tv at a time like this and saying he's dead when he's not, there must be conclusive evidence for him to make a statement like that :Clap:

tbh I can't see Obama going on national tv at a time like this and saying he's dead when he's not, there must be conclusive evidence for him to make a statement like that :Clap:

i not so sure,
i remember Blair making the wmd speeches before he took us to war.

i remember thinking, they must know for sure before he would publically make a comment about it.

i have been very suspicious of what lines the governments are feeeding us ever since......

and wtf is the burial at sea thing all about?
you would have though they would have kept onto the body for a little while anyway to prove he is dead.

thats what they did with Hussiens sons, had them photo'd all sprawlled out on a slab.

Good news all round.:Clap: Its about time this tyrant got his just deserves,lets hope his body hasn't poisoned the sea.Perhaps some of those who don't believe hes dead,don't won't him dead,shame on you all.And i did say some not all!!!!!

why there buried his body in sea? now 70% of world sea is infected Bin Laden and his followers can pray there repects anyway in the world, by just standing near the shore :(

So obamas lot find osama in Pakistan, a week or two weeks after donating 650million quid. I knew that money was for something.

Back