Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden dead

they had to kill him, if they captured him there would be TONS of hostages taken wanting his release. they will have been given instructions to kill him.

who wants to see the body - take photos, DNA evidence then burn him. no grave to attact people.

he was just a figure head, an object of hate - who will bear the brunt of the 'anti muslim' feelings now? muslims themselves.

so what happens now that everyone knows that pakistan was hiding the worlds most wanted man?

Until I see proof I won't believe it, killing bin laden won't change much as far as the extremists go :(

I think money is the main driving force for all these shenanigans.

Still, 650million quid to out him or a full blown war against a nuclear nation. I know what I'd take. I think they knew.
One thing tho, the credit will go to the yanks, you see how they are celebrating. I wonder if we will hear a thank you to the British soldiers.

Bin laden is dead, thats gotta be worth a public holiday!

:banana:

if the yanks have killed him, there will be hell

i dont believe its true

Nor me, just a way to get people to move away from the fact that they have faked Obama's birth certificate.

Nor me, just a way to get people to move away from the fact that they have faked Obama's birth certificate.

maybe they had to fake it, maybe obama is really osama after having surgery etc, it could happen you know

mjforever1.jpg

Just woke up to this story and firstly WTF! Bin Laden dead and buried at sea. Wheres the guys who made the loose change documentaries? I want to see what they have to say because excuse the pun but sounds a little too fishy..

If hes was captured and killed, surely some photographic evidence would have been officailly released after all when Sadam Hussain was hanged they had pictures everywhere and not to forget the unofficial mobile phone footage..

Buried at Sea? Well this guy was or is the leader of al queda etc according to US so I guess they dont want people to find where he is buried and turn that site in to a memorial. Could of cremated him, yes its not in line with islamic tradition but im sure if the US spent almost 10 years trying to kill him did they really give a fook?

DNA evidence? Where, when and how? All just a bit too sketchy for me, just sounds like more propaganda to fuel the arab revolution.

I liked what bro just said in the chat room"His body has just washed up on Blackpool beach with the rest of the turds":Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

are they 100% sure it was him not a lookalike ,have they done all the forensic tests that quickly,burial at sea lol,body stashed away more like for more testing,
as long as he has not said ,i will be back,trouble is now what happens in the future now?:proud:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

He was found after his psn details were hacked and stolen lol

plenty more out there to take over from OBL....all this fuss over one man...

To be honest this is what i think...
obamas is leaking money trekking the USA and needs to cut down and this war is just pointless. He has all the oil that they went for, he has a puppet politician in place and sticking around looking for one guy spending all that money is pointless. But like with iraq, when they didn't find the wmd and everyone was calling them lyers, they wouldn't afford that, it would be seen as ten years and trillions of pounds wasted. So what they do is create the idea of him dead which is worth way more than him actually being dead. Let's face it, we ain't getting as much terrorist attacks as before and the whole thing is dying down. Most of the organizations are now legit anyway they are forming political parties rather than being underground so uncle Sam can keep a close eye on them.
So invent a story of him being captured, look like heroes, save face and a backlash from the world and get the troops out and save all that money. It's just common sense.

I personally think whatever USA says is bullsh1t until there is conclusive proof.

First of all it was USA that trained and helped armed this nutjob, was the same with saddam wasnt it? They then had an opportunity to kill him years ago when they found the caves he was hiding in, but the navy crews received orders not to fire and he got away.

Anyway its good news that this turd has been killed, now onto George Bush and tony blairs, and that's only just the start...

Don't know if this is conclusive proof as yet, time will tell.

WARNING: This picture is of Bin Laden dead, please do not open if you're a little squeamish, as there is blood on his face.

hmm....that pic was posted on another forum on 25th of april

Back