Skybox F5s AJ's List issues.

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
does any one else us AJ's? when i put on a new channel list the bt sports is blank. however when i scan its there no problems. wierd, it used to be a great channel list. is there any other lists for a skybox that is kept up to date reasonably well.

The only other list kept up to date would be the sattv5 one, there was another not widely known but the website got taken down a couple of weeks ago and it disappeared without a trace.

AJ's normally on the ball and not far behind with any of the major changes

It's a strange one! Ajs was really good. Maybe it's me, I'm no doing or done something correct! All the channels are fine except by sports. However if u scan for them then they are in a to z!

It's a strange one! Ajs was really good. Maybe it's me, I'm no doing or done something correct! All the channels are fine except by sports. However if u scan for them then they are in a to z!

Ajs channel list on sports is ok for me m8

What I did was, tried different ways of putting it on the box. I tried deleting all the channels first, then adding. I tried scanning first then adding! Just weird!

put the current list on and have a few blank channels bt and a few movies channels?

Back