after a ps2 that plays "backups"

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
or just a ps2 and if you can remind me how to do the spring trick to play them. or was that the ps1? lol

are the ps2's easily modded? if so ill have ago myself.

any help is appreciated.

cheers

There is now an exploit that can be installed on a standard MC, backups need patching but compat is good. Free MCBoot

h**p://psx-scene.com/forums/freevast/58292-official-free-mc-boot-releases.html

or just a ps2 and if you can remind me how to do the spring trick to play them. or was that the ps1? lol

are the ps2's easily modded? if so ill have ago myself.

any help is appreciated.

cheers

Google 'swap magic' mate.

do i need to do anything apart from load that disc then put my other game in?

cheers

It comes with a little plastic clip thing that you insert into the disc bay, you don't open the machine or anything, it's very simple.

Like i say, Google it and you'll see just how easy it is.

i have googled it, just watched a video on it. have you used one of these mate?

is it like the spring trick with the ps1?

i have googled it, just watched a video on it. have you used one of these mate?

is it like the spring trick with the ps1?

It's much better than the old PS1 spring trick swap thing.

You put in your Swap Magic disc, it boots, you remove the swap magic disc and insert your backup, you press X and the game plays, simple.

Yes, I own one, my son uses it almost daily.

It's much better than the old PS1 spring trick swap thing.

You put in your Swap Magic disc, it boots, you remove the swap magic disc and insert your backup, you press X and the game plays, simple.

Yes, I own one, my son uses it almost daily.

cheers mate, did you get yours of fleebay?

I take it witchy you have the magic switch which is prob the best, but there are several option for use with swapmagic this might be useful info:

h**p://sksapps.com/index.php?page=swapmagic/swapmagic_tutorial.html

I'm pretty sure you can also boot the swapmagic elf from free mcboot so a handy backup if the disc get's fcuked! you can use the swapmagic disk to create free mcboot.

I have a few of the chubby PS2's with network adapter and play from HDD so don't use a swap method but I do think Free MCBoot is a worthy option and is as it says FREE!

cheers lads, i need idiot proof as its for my sister back in manchester. witchys idea seems good as its play and go sort of stylee.

cheers

Back