Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Advice on the tank with cartomizer

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Got my lambo4.0 lavatube yesterday very good :licka:
Had a go of the fruit salad which is ok quite nice but can get a bit sickly
Have also got BnH flavor which I want to try

Do I have to wait till all the fruit salad has gone out of the tank as there is a little bit left ?
Do I have to clean out the tank ?? Or do you just top up with another flavor
Cheers
Oh another quick one will one tank be enough or is it better to have more ??

Some people would say cleaning thoroughly would be enough. Others swear by having one carto for each flavour. Deffo have to at the very least use up all thats left in it (or throw out unused Ejuice) followed by a clean.

as google bot says.my misses smokes the menthol,my atomizer fecked up so i nicked hers and couldnt get the menthol taste out of it no matter what i tried

Thanks for reply’s chaps
Yes being new to this is a bit hard to get your head round had some fruit juice in at first
Then give it a wash out with warm water dried it off put some BnH to try that one
And like you said bro could still taste the last fruit juice ?
Do you think leaving it in soak over night would help ?

get your self some of them Kanger T3 Bottom Coil Clearomiser £4.95 - Vaping Spares - Tanks & Accessories Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid
or some of them Vision Vivi Nova V2.5 Long Wick £10.95 - Vaping Spares - Tanks & Accessories Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid
or take your pick lol Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid
save you all the cleaning ,every now and then to clean this
all you need to do is run the heads under hot water and dry the head/wicks with a bit of paper towel, and then dry burn them
theirs a link in the vids bit how to dry burn

Back