Advice On the DS

Gavvodka

Inactive User
Reaction score
just noticed on the product page it says - Please note that this version of the DSTT does not come with USB TF card reader.

where will i get a reader frrom thats a good price? any reccomendations?

No probs m8.

Just had a look at your link and it doesn't mention a card reader.
If it comes without one and you're stuck, I think I have a spare that I could pop in the post to you m8.

EDIT: Beat me to it. Drop me a PM if you want it m8.

Curly

m8, goto the website on the card.

extract the firmware to the root of ur memory card, then make a new folder on root called Games and put ur .nds 'homebrew' in there

:Cheers:

Can i just say a BIG THANKS to Curly and Marty for helping me out on the DS front..excellent, sorry for the late thanks tho.

ive ordered 2 x 2gb sd cards duh!!! not sd micro lol

so once i get them, there should be no problem, thanks again for ure help lads!!!!!!

:emotions1

been away for a bit, when i put the micro sd card in the reader and insert it in the usb port, theres nothing happening. pc just wont recognize that theres anything there.

any idead on that 1?

If the sd card is sdhc the reader will have to be able to handle sdhc. I think the card also has to be formatted to FAT . Try another card reader if you can.

you can also use 8GB cards in the ndstt. It may also take bigger cards but I havent tried anything bigger.

ive tried the 2gb micro sd card with the card reader that curly sent me on 3 diff pc's, but the card isn't getting recognized in any of them.

you dont need any drivers or anything do you?

ive tried the 2gb micro sd card with the card reader that curly sent me on 3 diff pc's, but the card isn't getting recognized in any of them.

you dont need any drivers or anything do you?

Don't need drivers mate - should plug n play... I've never had a problem...alway's used the Usb adapter and formatted the card to fat32
Are the cards recognized if put into a mobile phone?
@ curly - You sending out dodgy stuff ;)

nah , ive not got any sd device's to try it with :(

i'm gonna try n find somebody with a phone that uses micro sd and try it that way.

Back