Advice on 3d setup projector

Munkey have you started the thread on loft yet?
Will need to get some pics once home again but i am going to get structural engineer in as i dont want to let the roof fall in but didnt do anything this time home but of for month next time
Hejira the wife is childminder and i am always mucking about with cables/new toys so railing right round danger area was best option.
I didnt get sky 3d broadcast and not sure how the projector would work as all is synced with computer to projector not from 3dtv .
Got some decent 3d movies and got the imax 3d movies working superb once i realised i should project aspect of 4:3 and not 16:9 and guitar hero is probably my favourite game for fun.
If anyone reads this in future and is looking for 3d movies (field sequential) lemme know as am slowly building collection
cheers chronoman

Yep my thread is about 5 or 6 below this thread, check it out if you fancy a laff.

Damn those structural engineers are good for nothing, they always over engineer just to err on the side of caution and charge you a fortune for the privilege. Try not to pay him too much money.

If you do need any advice just post some pics and I'll be glad to offer my opinion. If you have the ceiling height you could build a room within a room in your loft, I've seen quite a few people choose this method as it's very cheap but I say either do a proper job or just save as much cash as you can and go down the DIY route.

Munkey have you started the thread on loft yet?
Will need to get some pics once home again but i am going to get structural engineer in as i dont want to let the roof fall in but didnt do anything this time home but of for month next time
Hejira the wife is childminder and i am always mucking about with cables/new toys so railing right round danger area was best option.
I didnt get sky 3d broadcast and not sure how the projector would work as all is synced with computer to projector not from 3dtv .
Got some decent 3d movies and got the imax 3d movies working superb once i realised i should project aspect of 4:3 and not 16:9 and guitar hero is probably my favourite game for fun.
If anyone reads this in future and is looking for 3d movies (field sequential) lemme know as am slowly building collection
cheers chronoman

Have you had any chance yet to test out 3D TV projection on your Acer yet ?

Thanks in advance

Have you had any chance yet to test out 3D TV projection on your Acer yet ?

Thanks in advance
i have had 3d running a while .
3dtv is not compatible with any projector atm .
there is an update for optomo i read coming but unsure of acer .
the glasses required are diff also using the dlp link feature of projector so unsure if nvidia will ever work with sky

Sorry to sound thick cronoman,
But if you have a hd receiver and a 3d ready projector from acer why cant you get say the world cup in 3d? from say c+ france or digital + spain.
All the networks who are doing 3d are going through a hd box so isnt it the box that is sorting the data then just passing it onto the projector then screen?
Why isnt it 3d ready when the projector i bought says 3d ready? dont understand.
Thanks.

Sorry to sound thick cronoman,
But if you have a hd receiver and a 3d ready projector from acer why cant you get say the world cup in 3d? from say c+ france or digital + spain.
All the networks who are doing 3d are going through a hd box so isnt it the box that is sorting the data then just passing it onto the projector then screen?
Why isnt it 3d ready when the projector i bought says 3d ready? dont understand.
Thanks.

i view 3d movies and games through htpc connected to projector.the pc controls the sync of 3d glasses with nvidia.
The only way with projector to watch 3d football matches would be to record feed and play back via pc.
I have a panasonic 3d football as a demo but have yet to see sky 3d football match.
If anyone has a recording would like to see hd

Back