Advent Vega few pointers needed

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, my advent vega came in the post today out of the box im really happy with it, at the min it as HoneyIce on it and i was wondering basically should i leave that on or will i be better flashing something else and can anyone link me to a good tutorial to do it, cheers any help is appreciated.

Ive been having a read around and from what i can gather honeyice as superseded vegacomb so should i just stick with this or go with vegacomb im getting a bit confused by it all.

just got this tab myself i think viewcombe seems to be the most rel image on this tab.will hopefully install this as i have a
virgin pad.ill let you know marra what its like ok.

installed view combe in mine seems stable but google play is messing about.have you got a link to cream mara pls.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

installed view combe in mine seems stable but google play is messing about.have you got a link to cream mara pls.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Here you go mate Link
When i had Honey Ice Play Store was messing we me too it was down to the time apparently it was a common problem whenever i set the time right it worked but there is a app that keeps the time in sync I cant remember what its called now though but to be honest im finding Vega Cream a lot more stable than Honey Ice I didnt try Vega Comb directly, I maybe talking rubish but i think honey ice is a addon for vega comb so you could be having the same problems as I had.

Last edited:
I'm using vegabean 2.2 , find it to be really smooth and stable, I had vegacream on before that and TBH theres not really anything between them although I've had it for less than a fortnight,
if your happy with vegacream just stick with it

Here you go mate Link
When i had Honey Ice Play Store was messing we me too it was down to the time apparently it was a common problem whenever i set the time right it worked but there is a app that keeps the time in sync I cant remember what its called now though but to be honest im finding Vega Cream a lot more stable than Honey Ice I didnt try Vega Comb directly, I maybe talking rubish but i think honey ice is a addon for vega comb so you could be having the same problems as I had.

Thanks Mara

Will try what you say mate with time ie and see if it sorts it.

:)

Sent from my VegaComb using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Back