Advent repair cd wanted

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
does anybody have a cd/link to a copy of this

I hope I understood, is that what you're looking for? But it's not free^^

Dont know if you tried this but what about the hdd recovery partition.

http://support.thetechguys.com/layo...}&CatID={fe792315-4c16-4250-b930-b64e0777ba42}

Just page down to running system recovery from outside windows.

Thats if you cant get into windows, if you can get into windows then you can make a recovery disk or usb recovery.

http://support.thetechguys.com/layo...}&CatID={fe792315-4c16-4250-b930-b64e0777ba42}
top one i want m8 but keep getting this

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web></configuration>
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web></configuration>[/FONT]

Sorry for the link remove if need be plz
Dont understand the thread but check it out theres a whole sec on thet comp

h**p://www.4netbook.com/forums/advent-4213/125-image-recovery.html

have just gone through and found what i think u posted about the recovery partition pressing F10 no go here is what comes up

windows has encounted a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer.

this error can be caused by unplugging a removable storage device such as an external usb drive while the device is in use, or by fualty hardware such as a hard drive or cd rom drive that is faling . make sure any removable storage is properly connected and then resart your computer

if you continue to recive this error message ,contact the hardware manufacturer

file: \boot\bcd

info an unexpected I/O error has occurred

i suspect the HDD is fooked
this was given to me to repair and i was told the young girl spilt chocolate drink on it
i opened it up and all seemed to be ok
but i may try a HDD

I think ive found it check here

h**p://www.4netbook.com/forums/advent-4211/81-recovery-disk-image.html#post1276

OPPS wrong model no.
sorry seems its on rapidshare and megauploads but i dont use em. Its also on torrents supposedly 2 months ago. so cant check. what your after is like gold dust by the way

Last edited:
Everytime I post links to their site it gives that and I keep forgetting to change the link...sorry. Heres working links incase you havent seen them, F8 should get you to recovery.

Working 1st link

Working 2nd link

Unless there are documents needed to be saved, I wouldn't waste my time with Advent recovery because it installs unwanted stuff. Personaly I would just format and stick a new version of XP/Vista on it.

I think ive found it check here

h**p://www.4netbook.com/forums/advent-4211/81-recovery-disk-image.html#post1276

OPPS wrong model no.
sorry seems its on rapidshare and megauploads but i dont use em. Its also on torrents supposedly 2 months ago. so cant check. what your after is like gold dust by the way
not coming down as zips
only html

if u can download it put it on to rapidshare and i will down it thanks

not coming down as zips
only html

if u can download it put it on to rapidshare and i will down it thanks
ok got it now to try lol thanks everybody for there help

after downloading it it dont work the file i mean lol
fook it

Hi.
Looking for advent 4211 recovery sofware.

I mean the software that allows reinstall XP

It is the software that you make from the advent 4211

It is 4211c model, 120 Gb, the software that you load in USB memory to reinstall XP

Anyone can help?

Hi.
Looking for advent 4211 recovery sofware.

I mean the software that allows reinstall XP

It is the software that you make from the advent 4211

It is 4211c model, 120 Gb, the software that you load in USB memory to reinstall XP

Anyone can help?
why ????? Sep 9, 2009

Reactions: gez
He deserves something for the hard work finding that post 🤣🤣

He deserves something for the hard work finding that post 🤣🤣

Seen the post thinking im sure thats the david guy who passed away few year ago. He must have used the search feature to get that and no relised the date lol

Seen the post thinking im sure thats the david guy who passed away few year ago. He must have used the search feature to get that and no relised the date lol
Don't think he would have known about that so i think no offence intended from him.[/QUOTE]

Back